What movie did you watch last night? (6 Viewers)

watched joint security area. by Park chan-wook who directed oldboy. its about north and south korean soldiers(at the border) and their relasionships with each other. before and after a violent killing.8/10
then wrong is right.'80's film about terrorists, the american government,an oil-rich arabic state, and a reporter/anchorman, played by sean connery. both very good.7/10

Watched Grand Theft Auto (1977) last night, directed by Ron Howard from Happy Days. It'd be hard to even merit it with some kitsch value, the story line centres around an eloping young couple who try and escape to Vegas and marry. All in an effort to ensure the young one isn't forced to marry rich twat Colin Hedgeworth. A terrible chain of events is set in place, when Hedgeworth puts a reward out for the return of his once bride to be. Cue car chases. Leading to a totally nonsensical film, reminding me if of what a semi literate monkey on Buckfast who'd had his eyes held open with matchsticks and was forced to watch 80 hours of Catch The Pigeon, Dude Where's My Car and Dukes Of Hazard, would produce. If there's one thing about this film that deserves a cheer, its the box it came in, with tag lines like "see the greatest cars in the world destroyed" and "Fonzy gives it two thumbs up" you'd be easily taken in.

Antrophe said:
Watched Grand Theft Auto (1977) last night, directed by Ron Howard from Happy Days. It'd be hard to even merit it with some kitsch value, the story line centres around an eloping young couple who try and escape to Vegas and marry. All in an effort to ensure the young one isn't forced to marry rich twat Colin Hedgeworth. A terrible chain of events is set in place, when Hedgeworth puts a reward out for the return of his once bride to be. Cue car chases. Leading to a totally nonsensical film, reminding me if of what a semi literate monkey on Buckfast who'd had his eyes held open with matchsticks and was forced to watch 80 hours of Catch The Pigeon, Dude Where's My Car and Dukes Of Hazard, would produce. If there's one thing about this film that deserves a cheer, its the box it came in, with tag lines like "see the greatest cars in the world destroyed" and "Fonzy gives it two thumbs up" you'd be easily taken in.

If the Fonz says it's good, then it obviously is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back