What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

Watched Das Experiment, which i found disappointing in the extreme. Loads of potential but just didn't quite hit the mark. Rounded the evening off with about half an hour of Jungle Fever before i fell asleep. Rappeh theme tune but Snipes' acting was horrific.

chutneyfarmer said:
My other sister called me sad when I recited the script along with the film during the final scene. I told her to shut up, and that Robocop changed my fucking life!!!!! Seriously like!

Some people really hate when you can do that, recite verbatim the script along with the movie. I've totally ruined several screenings of 'Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' for a few friends, myself.

...oh great. that's just what this country needs, a cock in a frock on a rock...
...me pahfohm for yeou?
...I yaoh WIFE!!!!...
...me no like you anyway, you got small dingaling...
...how'd you like your little boys, girls?...
...here's hoping they've a decent cocktail bar...
...now you're fucked...
and the best one
...now listen here, you mullet, why don't you light your tampon and blow your box apart, cos it's the only bang you're ever going to get, sweetheart...

* river's edge
best movie - killin birds, drinkin beer, smokin shit, listenin to slayer
'all you do is eat our food and fuck my mom - food eater! motherfucker!"

* poltergeist
total mongovision - fell asleep half way through - completely killer movie though

watched ichi the killer last night (uncut region1 of course)

hated it the first time i saw it but enjoyed it this time

how curious

Watched Scarface(not watched the whole of this in years), The Football Factory(enjoyed this) and Crimson rivers (should have been better considering the presence of vincent cassell knocking the crap out of skinheads, but still enjoyable)

starting watching Thriller this weekend
minibox.jpg

last night watched Abigail's Party for the first time in years.
Alison Steadman.|..|

Watched a Finnish film called "Dog Days" the other night. 'Twas ok. Would have enjoyed it more if it wasn't so long and they took out a pretty unnecessary scene with a guy wanking into a woman's face in the middle of an orgy. Good wholesome family entertainment :D

I watched a film about rastas from 1979 called Rockers. It was quite a good flick with some deadly choons. One of the rastas had the ickiest dread ever though. From the back it looked like he was wearing a furry waistcoat. Eww!

pete said:
totally great film. it's up there with All About Eve for the bitchy catty twofaced-ness and snide one-liners.

speaking of which, saw Summer Storm, All About Eve and Bear Cub over the weekend at the big ol' dublin homosexualist film festival, great films, enjoyed very much, except for having to run out in the middle of All About Eve for a peebreak, a very, very long film, far too long to be consuming a couple of pints of alchoholic beverages prior to viewing.

LMD64 said:
totally great film. it's up there with All About Eve for the bitchy catty twofaced-ness and snide one-liners.

speaking of which, saw Summer Storm, All About Eve and Bear Cub over the weekend at the big ol' dublin homosexualist film festival, great films, enjoyed very much, except for having to run out in the middle of All About Eve for a peebreak, a very, very long film, far too long to be consuming a couple of pints of alchoholic beverages prior to viewing.

Liam is it true that at that festival there are holes in the back on the seats in the cinema?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back