What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

House of 1000 Corpses- (back cover said non-stop gore fest) despite all the blood
and screaming this was extremely boring and way too many arty farty film effects.
booo.

pete said:
While watching Closer, I was continually reminded of how Douglas Adams once wrote about how a writer leaves out the minutiae of everyday life for fear of boring the reader. Well that's what this film is like, except they're not talking about brushing their teeth, they're talking about ridin.

Incidentally:

Riding = minutiae of every day life.

Lucky cunt.

dudley said:
has anyone seen boondock saints, starring young indiana jones. that movie is awsum

Boondock Saints is fucking class, it's the movie John Woo should have made when he went to Hollywood except he turned shit instead.

Big Lebowski is indeed genius. I almost got a 7/10 split one time. Almost.

Hero is indeed pretentious shite. Like, Ooooh the film looks so good, big fuckin deal, just watch some Kurasawa if you want to see a good-looking film.

Cormcolash said:
I watched Near Dark last night, Bill Paxton and Lance Henrikson as vampires, fuckin hilarious. But then we all know that any film featuring both of those actors is automatically amazing don't we?

amen to that. whatever about bill paxton but you can always bet on lance henrikson. he made pirhana 2 the work of genius that it is.

rented pure gold at the weekend:

red dawn (80's brat pack fight commies - godspeed you c thomas howell!)
fright night (roddie mcdowell camping it up in a big way)
pirhana (absolutely terriffying stuff:rolleyes: )

seanface said:
amen to that. whatever about bill paxton but you can always bet on lance henrikson. he made pirhana 2 the work of genius that it is.

rented pure gold at the weekend:

red dawn (80's brat pack fight commies - godspeed you c thomas howell!)
fright night (roddie mcdowell camping it up in a big way)
pirhana (absolutely terriffying stuff:rolleyes: )

Ah fuck Red Dawn is totally amazing! Where the fuck do they come up with that stuff??

it is indeed fantastic despite the fact charlie sheen still had to morph into himself. he looked more like emilio estevez in the film.the bad guy with the big furry hat is easily the most evil communist to ever grace the screen

seanface said:
it is indeed fantastic despite the fact charlie sheen still had to morph into himself. he looked more like emilio estevez in the film.the bad guy with the big furry hat is easily the most evil communist to ever grace the screen

Hmmm I dunno, Rambo 2 and 3 might argue with that.

i actually hated Snuff when i saw it. its so obvious they just tacked on the snuff stuff to court contraversy.

8mm is class though

whats Tesis like?

did anyone watch Rope last night? it was on RTE, jimmy stewart is my hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back