What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

Saw a few movies with my daughter over the last few days...

A Monster Calls..absolute tear jerker. Loved it. The fucking air conditioner in the cinema was stupid noisy though.Sort it out Cavan Odeon.
Poltergeist ..unnecessary remake.Not great.
Krampus..unexpectedly awesome!
The BFG ..I liked this one..Speilberg ,hard to whack.Sick I didnt see it in 3d
Ghostbusters remake..poxy

A Most Violent Year is on BBC2 tonight. Fantastic movie.

a-most-violent-year.jpg

I recorded that on your recommendation @Jim Daniels, also when i saw jessica chastain was in it.

Finally got round to the Babadook. It was pretty good. Maybe I had over hyped it in my mind, I think I was expecting something completely new. Anyways, I enjoyed when the mother told the kid to go and
EAAAAT SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!

Elle - Paul Verheoven's latest. Isabelle Huppert is outstanding as a woman trying to find out the identity of the man who broke into her house and raped her. Brilliant stuff. A real nerve shredder.

Endless Poetry: Number 1 of my mission to go to a movie a week (52 in total) in 2017. Very good. Autobiopic of early years of Alejandro Jodorowsky's life in Santiago De Chile. Mad. Bizarre. Funny. Surreal. All you would expect. Particularly enjoyable as I have been to Santiago and enjoyed the location spotting on offer too ...

The Martian - Twas grand but a bit flat, never really felt like he was on another planet. A bit less exposition would probably have helped. The only part I really liked was his launch up to rescue, it was poignantly edge of seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back