What movie did you watch last night? (14 Viewers)

Watership Down..
Man-crying.jpg

Started watching Mystery Train but fell asleep, so will have to try picking up where i left off.
I was loving it up to the bit where Joe Strummer comes in. That's where i fell asleep soon after.

The Pledge. Sean Penn directed thriller from 2001 starring Jack Nicholson. Sort of pre-dates True Detective in that it’s a creepy southern gothic tinged mystery featuring a weirdo cop hunting a mysterious serial killer in a rural backwoods setting. Good enough. 7/10

The Girl With All The Gifts. Started off well with a slightly different take on the zombie virus genre. I'd completely lost internest about 3/4s of the way through. After this and Train to Busan I'm done with zombie films for a while.

Just watched the first 40 minutes of Arthropoid and it's very boring. Dunno if I'll bother with the rest.

Watched Under The Shadow last night. Creepy Iranian film set during iran-iraq war in the 1980s. One apartment. Mother and daughter. Mounting paranoia. Good stuff

Sing Street. Enjoyable. But I thought
the ma was moving out?
and
irish seth rogen was going to play a solo at the gig?

Also don't remember there being too many big red VODAFONE 4G billboards in 1985...

Just watched the first 40 minutes of Arthropoid and it's very boring. Dunno if I'll bother with the rest.

Watched Under The Shadow last night. Creepy Iranian film set during iran-iraq war in the 1980s. One apartment. Mother and daughter. Mounting paranoia. Good stuff

I thought Arthropoid was alright, there was a good tension about it anyway. Heard Under The Shadow is meant to be class though.

Trainnspotinng 2. great film, if something of a memberberry fest. And, Unlike other sequals, this one is something of a continuation of the first story, rather than a stand alone story.

Sing Street. Enjoyable. But I thought
the ma was moving out?
and
irish seth rogen was going to play a solo at the gig?

Also don't remember there being too many big red VODAFONE 4G billboards in 1985...
same. When I watched it found myself scanning the background to see what new stuff they left in. They did a reasonably good job. There was some fancy new office block in the background in one scene near the end. That was the only thing I spotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back