What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

original.jpg

Saw The Visit last night. As much as I really wanted to like it, I didn't. Some nice weird moments at the start but it never really tips over into the weirdness or spookiness that it promises.

I thought he might do something interesting with the found footage device but it was by the numbers.

If it was an X-Files episode it would be on a par with one of the ones you want to skip, but not quite as bad as the elephant one.

Saw The Visit last night. As much as I really wanted to like it, I didn't. Some nice weird moments at the start but it never really tips over into the weirdness or spookiness that it promises.

I thought he might do something interesting with the found footage device but it was by the numbers.

If it was an X-Files episode it would be on a par with one of the ones you want to skip, but not quite as bad as the elephant one.
is this on the internet yet?

Saw Sicario this afternoon; it's the best new film I've seen this year.
Great stuff
How was Jon Bernthal in the bar before Emily Blunt got there? If it was just this random spot her partner brought her to like.

Why go through all that with the tunnel? Just to get a crooked cop's car?
They were already tracking the Merc.

Not knocking it at all

Great stuff
How was Jon Bernthal in the bar before Emily Blunt got there? If it was just this random spot her partner brought her to like.

Why go through all that with the tunnel? Just to get a crooked cop's car?
They were already tracking the Merc.

Not knocking it at all

How Bernthal gets there? Yeah, that's a weird one. He was an old buddy of her partner, so maybe he called ahead when he saw the CCTV of the bank, seeing an opportunity, and her partner agreed to it, thinking 'hey my girl needs to let her hair down with a guy, I know just the guy' . It wasn't a random spot, but he wasn't to know what would happen.

As for the tunnel, I'm pretty sure it was all diversionary, they may have even said as much. Pretty safe to assume they'd use state police as mules on the Mexican side, 'cause who's gonna stop a police car? That particular cop, it was just his unlucky day, hence the sidetracking to his family life, to underline the seeming randomness of it all. It's just like in Enemy: chaos is order yet undeciphered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back