What movie did you watch last night? (15 Viewers)

Good stuff there, WC

Affleck wasn't married to J. Lo though.

And he probably shouldn't cast himself as an Hispanic. Apart from that he did a great job with the movie.

Ooops ahows what I know.

When he said Mendez I actually lold'd the guy sitting in front of me did a full turn and glare. I had to apologise.

On a side note I meant to mention that I went to see this on friday during the first showing of Twilight : final attempt to take cash from Fucktards Part II or whatever it's called. The queue was ridiculous. How did we put people in space ? I mean seriously what the fuck is up with humanity ? It's like the renaissance never happened. Still the cinema I was in was practically empty which was nice and my one giggle was the only noise issue during the screening which was nice.

On the other hand the film was down as being on at 6:15 it started at 6:40 ! that's insane.

Extra lol at the end credits when you see the lengths they went to in order to get the whole cast to look as much like the real people as possible. Then you see Affleck's character and he's basically a Hispanic George Costanza. Or a regular Luis Guzman. Whichever.

On the other hand the film was down as being on at 6:15 it started at 6:40 ! that's insane.

20 minutes is the standard time between listed time and actual movie start I have found. Give or take.

You get commercials up to the listing time, then lights go down and trailers start at the listing time. Then you get 10 to 20 minutes of trailers. Usually 20.

I'm open to correction on this. It's only an observation.

Extra lol at the end credits when you see the lengths they went to in order to get the whole cast to look as much like the real people as possible. Then you see Affleck's character and he's basically a Hispanic George Costanza. Or a regular Luis Guzman. Whichever.

20 minutes is the standard time between listed time and actual movie start I have found. Give or take.

You get commercials up to the listing time, then lights go down and trailers start at the listing time. Then you get 10 to 20 minutes of trailers. Usually 20.

I'm open to correction on this. It's only an observation.

Think I've been spoilt by press screenings and the IFI. It's somehow different when you're having a cup of tea and a good muffin.

He gets better. The film doesn't though.
Neither have gotten better but is his wife the new Adrienne Shelly? Her scenes are the best part of this crap. WHY AM I STILL WATCHING?

ETA: I've always wanted to go to the Rothko Museum. I worked at a gallery that had 'Untitled (Orange & Yellow)' 1956 and it was breathtaking. Seems odd to say since it's just blocks of colour but it truly was captivating. I loved Mondays because it was closed to the public and I could walk around with the place to myself. I would stand there for long periods of time in a daze. Note: Reason to visit Texas.

Think I've been spoilt by press screenings and the IFI. It's somehow different when you're having a cup of tea and a good muffin.

The only problem with the IFI is lack of leg room. It was designed with Hobbits in mind.

The Lighthouse is much better with leg room and seats are more comfy.

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2
I know the cool thing to do is to pretend it's actually all right, like Kermode, and everyone who excoriates it is a miserable grump.
...but I just can't do it.
It's shit.

Is Robert Patinson the ugliest man alive?
Jesus, that Bella Swan girl...she really does fall for guys who are special needs looking.
There is no plot
There is a lot of waiting for something to happen
Then there is something happening
Then the thing that was supposed to be happening was actually a flashback (I swear to fuck this is the truth!)
So essentially nothing has happened.

It's also missing the hilarious weirdness of the last film
No vampire babies bitten out of the mothers stomach this time. :-(

I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2
I know the cool thing to do is to pretend it's actually all right, like Kermode, and everyone who excoriates it is a miserable grump.
...but I just can't do it.
It's shit.

Is Robert Patinson the ugliest man alive?
Jesus, that Bella Swan girl...she really does fall for guys who are special needs looking.
There is no plot
There is a lot of waiting for something to happen
Then there is something happening
Then the thing that was supposed to be happening was actually a flashback (I swear to fuck this is the truth!)
So essentially nothing has happened.

It's also missing the hilarious weirdness of the last film
No vampire babies bitten out of the mothers stomach this time. :-(

No person who has ever said a word about twilight should be unaware of this crazy person's youtube channel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Her reaction videos to the trailers for the newer films are astounding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back