What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

Melancholia
This was way too long for a start. Also I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when a movie about depression turns out to be, well, depressing but fuck it was tough at times. Looks amazing buh
Melancholia-Von-Trier.jpeg
yeah, far too long and the first half was pretty trying. the last hour was great though and the last shot was incredible

Melancholia
This was way too long for a start. Also I suppose I shouldn't be surprised when a movie about depression turns out to be, well, depressing but fuck it was tough at times. Looks amazing buh
Melancholia-Von-Trier.jpeg

I fucking loved this.

You people should see films in the cinema.

Last hour of Drop Dead Gorgeous on BBC 1, hadn't seen it in years but I've always liked it a lot. Had forgotten how good Kirstie Alley was in it. Also never realised that Amy Adams was in it playing a very un-Amy Adamsish role.

Before that "You've been trumped" a documentary about the local residents around the site of Donald Trump's new golf course in Scotland and the bullying they suffered and the lack of support they got from the SNP and the local cops. A vile man, but I already knew that. If hubris took human form it'd be a member of the Trump family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back