What movie did you watch last night? (22 Viewers)

Inherent slime?

I keep finding little things bugging me about films lately. Like Shame, which I thought was very interesting yet he pisses with the bathroom door open but closes it to shower?.

I do this all the time

wanking away all the while

Our Idiot Brother
MV5BMTU3NjM3Mzg0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk4MDI3NQ@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

What a stinking pile of shit.

Imagine this pitch:
It has Adam Scott
It has Zooey and Rashida Jones as a lesbian couple
It has Emily Mortimer
It has Steve Coogan

HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP!

Interesting but a bit disconnected despite being able to fill in the gaps. Side note: I had a tough time understanding some of the character's accents. I hate when that happens.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Red State

by far the best think kevin smith has done in many years. was grand like, but

when the horns started blasted at the end, it would have been awesome it actually was the apocolypse, and the nutjob was right all along

ah well

Red State

by far the best think kevin smith has done in many years. was grand like, but

when the horns started blasted at the end, it would have been awesome it actually was the apocolypse, and the nutjob was right all along

ah well

I 100% agree. It did seem like a cop out (boom boom)

The original ending he wrote touched on that

[h=3]Original Ending[/h]During various interactive Q&As for the film, Smith has stated that the original ending actually continued through with the trumpets signaling the Rapture. After Cooper tells Keenan to shoot him, Cooper's chest explodes, followed by the remaining family members' chests exploding one by one, and then the remaining agents' chests exploding one by one. During these deaths, the ground shakes and splits, and Keenan curls up on the ground and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he sees the last agent killed with a giant sword coming out of his chest, which is being wielded by an enormous armored angel. The angel looks at Keenan, puts a finger to his lips, and says "shhhhh". The angel then flies off into the sky, and as the angel banks out of the picture the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse descend

Game Change - thought it was pretty good. maybe a few too many "i've made a terrible mistake" looks at appropriate moments, but still.

"This is Germany."

Zack and miris infinate playlist - harmless enough teen flick - if it was in the 80's it would have been john cussac and ioni skye

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back