What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

Game%20Change.jpg

Game Change.
Much better than I expected.
I forgot what a psycho bitch she is.

Housemate slapped this on last night. Terrible, despite a great cast

And in fairness that explanation of a spoiler could be used to claim anything is a spoiler.

"That film you wanted to see is out on the 21st"

" Oh Thanks you fucking prick I was looking forward to googling that, fuck sake"

Yeah that's a detail not a spoiler. Spoiler would be "the midget is in the closet" detail is "the midget is a midget" I'm with the Mormon on this.

There being a midget at all is probably a spoiler though, you're supposed to be shocked when you find out because it's so damn twisted.

That above though is about as much of a spoiler as saying Ryan Gosling drives a car occasionally.

Watching Contagion. I can't stop looking at Jude Law's teeth. Are those his real teeth? Why have I never noticed before? If not, how the hell were they important to change for his character? Yes, I know not the point of the film but I can't stop thinking about them.

Watching Contagion. I can't stop looking at Jude Law's teeth. Are those his real teeth? Why have I never noticed before? If not, how the hell were they important to change for his character? Yes, I know not the point of the film but I can't stop thinking about them.
i don't think they are his real teeth. i think they're supposed to enhance his character's sliminess

What kind of slime are we talking here ?

Inherent slime?

I keep finding little things bugging me about films lately. Like Shame, which I thought was very interesting yet he pisses with the bathroom door open but closes it to shower? Why bother with modesty then? When cleaning out the refrigerator he threw out a stew. When did he make stew? Would he even make a stew instead of takeaway? I keep focusing on the wrong things. Tiny little wrong things that mean nothing.

Inherent slime?

I keep finding little things bugging me about films lately. Like Shame, which I thought was very interesting yet he pisses with the bathroom door open but closes it to shower? Why bother with modesty then? When cleaning out the refrigerator he threw out a stew. When did he make stew? Would he even make a stew instead of takeaway? I keep focusing on the wrong things. Tiny little wrong things that mean nothing.

That just means you're paying attention.

I keep finding little things bugging me about films lately. Like Shame, which I thought was very interesting yet he pisses with the bathroom door open but closes it to shower? Why bother with modesty then?.
Maybe there's a draught and he doesn't want to come out of the shower directly into cold breeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back