What movie did you watch last night? (4 Viewers)

Saw "Warrior" I liked the fighting scenes in it more than those in er, "The Fighter", but the story part of it wasn't all that great. Didn't really give a shit about any of the characters as a result, but enjoyed it all the same. I think the humour and true story aspect of "The Fighter" added to that a bit.

"Milk" wasn't as good as I'd hoped given all the hype that surrounded it, but it was an interesting story.

Watching Julie & Julia cos I'm a big gay.

Streep and Tucci are awesome.

Streep in particular.

I had bought the book when it came out first - never finished it - and I remember the blog from the early days of Salon.
The fact that Julie is an awful whiner really comes out in the film.

There is some video of her on the Guardian website doing some butchery - she is not all all like you'd expect.

GIGANTES-DE-ACERO.jpg

I enjoyed it.
Nothing too demanding.

The early scenes in the country fair were good - an odd mix of technology and present day - I was for some reason reminded of the scene in A.I. It was a shame they were so specific about dates, it would have been better to leave it as the near future and be no more specific than that.

Hope Davies career seems to have moved on from the "annoying disapproving best friend" roles to "uptight bitch who comes good in the end" roles.

GIGANTES-DE-ACERO.jpg

I enjoyed it.
Nothing too demanding.

The early scenes in the country fair were good - an odd mix of technology and present day - I was for some reason reminded of the scene in A.I. It was a shame they were so specific about dates, it would have been better to leave it as the near future and be no more specific than that.

Hope Davies career seems to have moved on from the "annoying disapproving best friend" roles to "uptight bitch who comes good in the end" roles.

Is this the Hugh Jackman film?

I saw Melancholia myself and really liked it, the second story is better then the first but I found them both as engaging. Dunst was great as were all the performances except maybe Kiefer Sutherland who didn't really have much to do.

Am I alone in only now finding out that Alexander Skarsgård is Stellan Skarsgård's son ??

first time i'd seen it. really enjoyable. i saw the cut version though so no headless lick out
reanimator.jpg

crap italian/german co-production. badly dubbed, incoherent, suspense free. waste of time
red_queen_kills.jpg

pervy ken russell film starring kathleen turner as a business woman who leads a double life as a $50 hooker and anthony perkins as the mental priest who's stalking her. interesting
Crimes_of_passion_poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back