What movie did you watch last night? (19 Viewers)

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I thought it was brilliant. Great use of CGI for once. That motion capture technology is mazin. None of the human characters were worth a damn but Ceaser was terrific!

Ha, that was my highlight of the night !!!

Closely followed by the guy who let out a huge guffaw when Sargent Powell said he'd shot a kid ?!?!?

Haha it had to be done, I'm from Belfast after all.
That Powell bit was great as well - I was saying "PIG!!!" to my mates when it was on!
The big cheer for Al at the end was amazing!

54.jpg

I'm still not right after nearly 5 hours of visual misery.

The Devil's Double - fucking class film about the double for Saddam Hussein's son, who apparently lives in Ireland now. Uday Hussein was completely fucking mental. No surprise there then. Dominic Cooper is fucking amazing in this.

Rise Of Planet Of The Apes - Apes Will Rise. A bunch of chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans have a fight with a bunch of apes. This was dead good by blockbuster standards. Way better than not so Super 8 for instance. Still, it's a blockbuster at the end of it all, so there is plenty of silliness. Like for instance, why the fuck does San Francisco have so many different apes in it? Is it a fucking planetary ape zoo or something? Get your hands off me you, damn dirty ape. Anyway, good, but not as good as this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I love you Dr.Zaius

I wasn't wondering so much why there were the different kinds of apes but where their numbers came from. Then I thought they're pretty smart apes, they probably built a cloning machine in that research place.

adventures-in-babysitting.jpg

Without a sniff of irony.

Vincent D'Onofrio was in Full Metal Jacket as tubby Private Pile the same year that he was prett buff looking in this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back