What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

Incendies-Movie-Poster.jpg

Called in sick to work yesterday, I have the movie channels for a trial period. Watched:
images

Followed by:
2009_gi_joe_teaser_poster_004.jpg

Followed by:
Salt_film_poster1.jpg

What a day.

In fairness i'd never watch them in the cinema or rent them. GI Joe was crap, Salt was below average and the A-Team was better than i was expecting.

MPW-13855

No surprises here. John Wayne chucks a kid in the river when the kid tells him he can't swim.

visiting_hours.jpg

Hospital slasher film with Michael Ironside and William Shatner. If you think you'd like a hospital slasher with messrs Ironside and Shatner you'd probably like this.

Apart from the odd moment like Ironside in this getup

11388084_gal.jpg

it's pretty straight up. Shatner's role is small enough and he's fairly restrained.

Attachments

• 11388084_gal.jpg
    11388084_gal.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 99
I thought GI Joe was a good laugh. Some (mostly unintentionally) funny moments, and at least one good chase scene.

There were laughable moments alright but was hoping for better. In fact i'm sure one of the games i played with my GI Joe men was better than the film.

It's a good film, but the plot is all too convenient and coincidental. The way the film made makes it all seem hard-hitting and everything, but when you think about it the plot is fucking ludicrous.

That's the one. Film way better than script.

the_guard_poster01.jpg

I don't remember any severe blows to to head or any other recent brain trauma - so i can't understand how I really enjoyed this 95mins of Paddywackery. Sure some of the jokes fall a bit flat but the ones that worked cracked me up. Some great supporting actors too especially Mark Strong who is funny as fuck.. Anyway - way better than the Hangover 2 or any other recent comedies I've watched..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back