What movie did you watch last night? (24 Viewers)

thanks for the recommendation ernie. this was superb. a one joke movie maybe but it's a very good joke. i have to say though, i thought the ending was very sad.

I watched it last night, I enjoyed it but wasn't blown away. I thought that it didn't really know what sort of film that it wanted to be, whether it wanted to just go for laughs or to be a morality tale. It did have a cast made up almost entirely of peopel I like though, and Ellen Page.

over the weekend
observe_and_report.jpg

funny enough. similar style to bad santa but not half as good

I hate this film with a passion.
Bad Santa had some heart - this has none.
It's one of those mean spirited bastard offspring of Napoleon Dynamite type films.

Yip.
The bit where you can see Bob lean over to Robbie Robertson after the "judas!" and you can see him say "PLAY IT FUCKING LOUD" ....class.

my favourite bit, apart from the footage of bob and robbie roberston going eyeball to eyeball onstage, is dylan's exchange with two disgruntled irish fans from his rolls royce outside the venue. it goes something like this -

Irish fan: Would ye stop bein' a bum. Dat's all ye are, a bum. Just give us yer autograph, will ye!
Dylan: You don't neeeed my autograph. If you neeeeded it I'd give it to you
Irish fan (to camera): What's wrong wit him today, eh?

New Pirates of the Caribbean film.

Geoffrey Rush fucking rules as always, apart from that it was pretty good really, vast improvement over the previous 2 due to the fact that it got rid of all the shit characters and the shit storyline with them, nice move.

my favourite bit, apart from the footage of bob and robbie roberston going eyeball to eyeball onstage, is dylan's exchange with two disgruntled irish fans from his rolls royce outside the venue. it goes something like this -

Irish fan: Would ye stop bein' a bum. Dat's all ye are, a bum. Just give us yer autograph, will ye!
Dylan: You don't neeeed my autograph. If you neeeeded it I'd give it to you
Irish fan (to camera): What's wrong wit him today, eh?

Yeah that was hilarious! The funniest thing about it was that they were trying to get him to sign a mass card.

Tonight I watched Blitz

Blitz%2BMovie%2BPoster.jpg

Jason Statham and Paddy Considine playing cops after a cop-killer. Statham's character has Irish roots, and within the first two minutes he beats the shit out of three lads with a hurley. This film is fucking class, plenty of funny (or brutal if you're not me) shit, Statham is like an English Dirty Harry or something, yussssss

Tonight I watched Blitz

Jason Statham and Paddy Considine playing cops after a cop-killer. Statham's character has Irish roots, and within the first two minutes he beats the shit out of three lads with a hurley. This film is fucking class, plenty of funny (or brutal if you're not me) shit, Statham is like an English Dirty Harry or something, yussssss

I honestly cannot stand Statham, but am so excited to see this. Paddy Considine and Aidan Gillen in the same film, my pants might explode.

Tonight I watched Blitz

Good recommendation.

Julia%27s_Eyes.jpg

If you are in any way squeamish about eyes or things being inserted into eyes then this will scare the b'jaysus outta you. Otherwise it's a really good gothic thriller as opposed to an all out horror flick. The main actress is great, her role requires her to be in almost every scene and also spend a lot of time running about in the rain wearing very little at all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back