What movie did you watch last night? (17 Viewers)

Classic from start to finish

seven-samurai.jpg

The Damned United. More of a love story than the book, but very very enjoyable, and your man's Clough was an amusing caricature.

The Hangover. Fairly duff.

Recently:

The Thin Red Line - 5/10 - Too many voiceovers, cameos and bizarre dialogue. Looks nice though.

Persona - 5/10 - Hard work. Looks nice though.

Minority Report - 5/10 - For once I think they should have stayed truer to the original PKD plotline. The plot eventually ends up being quite weak. If I wasn't biased towards sci-fi I'd probably give it 4.

Leon - 6/10. Had never seen it and was a bit disappointed. The final shootout is good in a ridiculous ott nonsense kind of way.

The King Of Kong - 8/10. I'm about a year behind everyone else with this. Very enjoyable.

Wall-e - 7/10. Excellent.

There's an amazingly bad film called Point Break (nothing to do with the Lee Marvin film of the same name) with Mickey Rourke and Danny Trejo from back in the 90s that lifts the end sequence from Leon almost entirely.

I watched A Christmas Carol

a_christmas_carol_2009_02.jpg

It was awesome, really, but seriously fucking creepy. If anyone decides to go see it, watch out for the Ghost of Christmas Past. Hilarious, camp but terrifying.

cocksuckerblues-718029.jpg

Fucking mad.Everything you'd expect from the Stones in 1971.
No holds barred.Reccomended....7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back