What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

I saw Triangle last night in the cinema. wasn't expecting much as the trailer was a bit shit but it turned out to be quite good. Nice Twilight Zone noodle scratching vibe off of it. Some shocking CGI in it though

thirst-poster.jpg

Crazy. Brilliant. Funny. Bloody.

Great stuff.

Red Sonja.

Bridget Nielsen + Red Haired Mullet = Scarily Hot.

Who'da thunk it.

I feel a bit dirty having shared that with you all actually.

watched the thing on the bluray last week. must be the 5th or 6th time i've watched that movie. awesome. saw it in the cinema in london about 20 years ago at an all night horror yoke - the thing, the blob, alien & aliens, 10pm - 6am or so. good times.

Surrogates tonight. was alright. some very good makeup in it.

firecracker.jpg

ok, i only watched it because mike patton's in it (he can't act for shit by the way).

award-winning
"Brilliant"
Hailed as a "masterpiece"
"told by a story teller who has a nascent finger on the pulse of contemporary cinema,"
premiered at London’s Raindance Film Festival, to sold out crowds, where it won a Jury Prize nomination for Best Picture. It also won numerous awards on the festival circuit worldwide including: Best Picture, Best Cinematography, Best Actress for Karen Black, and Steve Balderson won the 2005 Domani Vision Award for emerging talent at Tribeca’s Visionfest.
the opening sequence was eerie, followed by about an hour and 20 minutes of utter cack. terrible acting and hackneyed bullshit. i was ready to give it a lambasting and then the final half hour was amazing. i'm confused.

Saw The Fantastic Mr. Fox yesterday, twas a good laugh, well worth a watch. I'm hoping to see The Thing on sunday nite if it doesn't sell out (it's a bit crap not being able to book advance tickets with the cineworld card).

Moon. with sam rockwell and sam rockwell.

pretty good filmed on the moon type film. reminded me of Alien/thunderbirds but not as good..

have to say i got a bit lost somewhere...on the moon like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back