What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

"The Diving bell and the butterfly" which was alot more life affirming then I thought it would be and the rather awful "The Backwoods" with Gary Oldman and Paddy Considine which gives a nod to straw dogs and deliverance minus the quality of either of those two films.

one of my favorites, did you see it in the ifi?

last night:

bottlerocket.jpg

Deadly film :)

Untracable - Pretty much as you'd expect average holliwood popcorn flick - felt like a longer episode of Criminal Minds.

untraceable.jpg

no kidding, i watched these two.

jaws_2_b.jpg

Jaws-Revenge.jpg

2, although not a patch on the original, is actually quite good with some great scares, quality Roy Schieder-ness and a deadly ending. As a movie in it's own right it's an 8/10.

The Revenge felt like i was having my puke spat back into my mouth by a greased up car mechanic. The shark exploding is easily the worst 10 seconds of cinema in history. Nothing could possibly come close.

no kidding, i watched these two.

jaws_2_b.jpg

Jaws-Revenge.jpg

2, although not a patch on the original, is actually quite good with some great scares, quality Roy Schieder-ness and a deadly ending. As a movie in it's own right it's an 8/10.

The Revenge felt like i was having my puke spat back into my mouth by a greased up car mechanic. The shark exploding is easily the worst 10 seconds of cinema in history. Nothing could possibly come close.

i watched revenge the other night with the missus and we just sat there, totally skull fucked by the mess that was the editing of the climax.
amazing.

wall-e-poster-2.jpg

Which is one of the best films I've ever seen. Even the short at the start was fantastic.
I really wasn't expecting the whole dystopian sci fi element to it (the stuff like Brave New World where it's ruled not by force but by permanent happiness) and the obvious connections that the dictatorship by the Buy N Large is in total control of even the government (the CEO of the company is even referred to as Mr President)

At home afterwards I watched this. It was several forms of awesome.
B00004L8KM.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back