What movie did you watch last night? (29 Viewers)

It was looong though. Much too long.

I thought it galloped along at a decent pace, it didn't feel long to me anyway.

I'm surprised that they don't have a Black Widow movie on the slate for the MCU, Scar Jo is probably the biggest star they have doing those things. Robert Downey Jr really only being famous again because he's Iron Man

That Captain America film is awful. They fight EACH OTHER, boring.
Watched Pee Wee's Holiday the other night. Almost a remake of Pee Wee's Big Adventure in the same way The Force Awakens was more or less a remake of A New Hope. Anyway I don't know how I've never noticed it before but Spongebob is totally based on Pee Wee and in this film they seems to acknowledge it by making Pee Wee a fry cook.
Herself : "this is such a gay film", yea the bromance between Pee Wee and the hunky guy gets very steamy!

Deadpool during the week. I expected to hate it, not a fan of superhero films or ryan reynolds. But it was good. Nice 80s action flick feeling about it, small cast helped with this.

Withnail & I last night. 30 years old this year. I first saw it after buying the video in 1996 when I was 14. Every musical cue sent a wave of nostalgia through me. Absolutely fantastic.

10 Cloverfield Lane .. A super way to spend a wet Saturday afternoon. Recommended

I watched Alien again, still love it. And I watched The Warriors, a film so prevalent in pop culture that I'd assumed I'd seen it before. But I hadn't. Really enjoyed it too.

I had the witch lined up but I can't figure out how to make my ezcast point to my browser. It goes to YouTube fine but can't get it to mirror my ipad.

Ooh I like the look of The Witch..think I might go with that this evening.

80081367.jpg

The Family Fang. Good indie comedy/drama/mystery. Jason Bateman directs and stars alongside Nicole Kidman as a pair of troubled siblings dealing with a messed up upbringing. Both fantastic in this. Much more interesting than your usual indie dramedy.

I just have a very low tolerance for mawkishness. Even a little bit sets me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back