What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

Any use? Didn't bother with the last one. Liked the trailer for this though.
Definitely of a piece with Tree Of Life

It might be a hard sell for an audience to care about the ennui of a successful 40-something white guy and him trying to find meaning in pleasure.
But it spoke to me!

ho ho

James White. A young New Yorker goes off the rails when his mother gets diagnosed with terminal cancer. Excellent film from the production team behind the equally excellent Martha Marcy May Marlene and Simon Killer. Reminded me of Mean Streets, without the gangster element - raw performances, innovative camera work.
james-white-poster-small.jpg

James White. A young New Yorker goes off the rails when his mother gets diagnosed with terminal cancer. Excellent film from the production team behind the equally excellent Martha Marcy May Marlene and Simon Killer. Reminded me of Mean Streets, without the gangster element - raw performances, innovative camera work.
james-white-poster-small.jpg

Not a snooker player's biopic then.

@Bernie Lomax

I don't watch that many films but the girlfriend and I have a list of stuff to choose from to save from mindlessly browsing netflix.

Wanna recommend your fav stuff from the past year I can add to this list. I was just going through this thread and you have a lot in there but thought i'd ask straight out.

@Bernie Lomax

I don't watch that many films but the girlfriend and I have a list of stuff to choose from to save from mindlessly browsing netflix.

Wanna recommend your fav stuff from the past year I can add to this list. I was just going through this thread and you have a lot in there but thought i'd ask straight out.
Yes, certainly. Might be the weekend before I get a chance. Does it have to be stuff available on Netflix? I don't use it that much but I know they have quite a limited selection of movies. I mainly watch TV shows on there.

Yes, certainly. Might be the weekend before I get a chance. Does it have to be stuff available on Netflix? I don't use it that much but I know they have quite a limited selection of movies. I mainly watch TV shows on there.
not at all! But it's easier to browse than a torrents website

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back