What movie did you watch last night? (10 Viewers)

The man whose mind exploded. Quiet a moving documentary made by Toby Amies (MTV presenter from years ago) about a very eccentric elderly man who has no short term memory as well as other mental heath issues.

The man whose mind exploded. Quiet a moving documentary made by Toby Amies (MTV presenter from years ago) about a very eccentric elderly man who has no short term memory as well as other mental heath issues.
Cool. I have that recorded.

Last night I watched Under Siege 2: Dark Territory. I watched it drinking cans of cider.

Some absolute bollox on Netflix with Owen Wilson and Zack Gallifinacassshqh about a guy with bi-polar who inherits a ton of land etc. About an hour in I realised the only reason I was still watching it was the gorgeous actress playing the step mother. As good looking as she was, it wasn't enough. I gave up.

The half in the bag review of that, and the whole Marvel thing in general is really good.
Really enjoyed it. Funniest superhero film in a long time. Only bugbear was the overuse of greenscreen/digital effects. Almost makes you long for the days of Honey I Shrunk The Kids! Other than that I can’t really fault it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back