What movie did you watch last night? (9 Viewers)

The Red one is beautiful. One of my favourite movies. I brought a French girl on a date to it years ago when it was out at the time. She thought it was crap!

watched that a couple of night ago. watched he other two last month sometime. even though its freshest, pretty sure I didn't like the others as much, as good as they are too. Director of them, Kielowski, must check out more of his stuff. have downloaded the double life of veronique and a 10 part tv thing called the decalogue. got 9.2 on imdb which sparked my attention

The thirteenth warrior with (Omar Sharif in it) and hot tub time machine they were both on at the same time and I mostly watched HTTM wouldn't mind giving the thirteenth warrior more attention although it maybe relies to much on costume to be convinceing saw most of Dracula later on then.

Really enjoyed this. Very funny
372-film-page-thumbnail.jpg

Adam And Paul. Enjoyable if somewhat melancholy.Sorry to hear yer man died.

Danny Collins ....AVOID

Swedish film The Reunion.
It's great.
It's about this girl that was bullied in school and doesn't get invited to her 10-year class reunion, so when she finds out she missed it, she makes this film to show what she would have done if she had been there, then starts trying to get her old classmates to watch it so she can confront them for being dicks.

i didn't like the John Cusack parts. I felt like I was just watching John Cusack
I saw this today.. I agree that the 'young Brian' parts were more interesting. Thought Cusack was fine but with Landy being depicted as such a cartoon villian the '80s sections felt a bit too dramatically black and white. Dano was really good in it.

Just watched Love and Mercy. The two timelines couldn't be more contrasting. The stuff with young Brian in the studio was terrific, the scenes with Brian playing John Cusack for some reason were a steaming pile of horsehshit. Elizabeth Banks was woefully miscast and Paul Giamati was a panto villain in a bad wig. I was alternately laughing and groaning during cusack's bits. That shitty montage/dream sequence at the end with young/old/child Brian in bed seeing people from his life was terrible

Just watched Love and Mercy. The two timelines couldn't be more contrasting. The stuff with young Brian in the studio was terrific, the scenes with Brian playing John Cusack for some reason were a steaming pile of horsehshit. Elizabeth Banks was woefully miscast and Paul Giamati was a panto villain in a bad wig. I was alternately laughing and groaning during cusack's bits. That shitty montage/dream sequence at the end with young/old/child Brian in bed seeing people from his life was terrible

sounds dodge.

I hate biopics

Jurassic world. Ok/passible blockbuster stuff I guess. Spent as much time making tea/playing on phone as watching it. Maybe it works better on big screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back