What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Speaking of talking in cinemas, not long ago I went to see Nebraska in the Screen. You wouldn't think there'd be trouble there, right? But I actually had to ask an elderly gent and his lady friend, who was clearly very pissed, to keep it down as they were talking really loud through it and pissing everyone off. They told me to fuck off!

So I got the usher, who wasn't much use but anyway they piped down a bit after that, although I could hear him muttering things like "I'm gonna get him", and "That cunt!", which wasn't much fun for my friend who I was with, who probably thought I was just trying to stir shit as usual. As we were leaving I saw him shaking his fist at me.

Then outside, he accosted me. Mad thing was, he was a well-spoken, educated guy. He mostly took umbrage at me thinking I was more appreciative of film than he, and at me "crossing the aisle" to accost him and his lady friend. He wanted to fight me! I politely declined and left with him shouting to me "How dare you cross the aisle! How dare you cross the aisle!" after me.

that was your chance to be in a real fight dude.

Starred Up - surprisingly excellent Brit prison drama.

Kramer vs Kramer. I'd never seen it before. As a single dad, I'm not ashamed to say I shed a couple of tears. Billy is a bit of a whiner but Hoffman's performance is just fantastic.

i saw birdman last week in the cinema, it was ok-to-good i thought. i think there was sound problems at some time in it (i think when he is talking directly to his daughter at one time and they were the only 2 there) was one of the times of the sound problems when sound and lips were not synced but it might just be in my mind

i also saw the trailer of whiplash, i think in the trailer is the scariest i have ever seen jk simmons

and i was a big fan of OZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back