What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

The_Grey_Poster_Liam_Neeson_Gets_Serious_1318990418.jpg

Ffs, it turns out that there's an extra scene after the credits.

I am having one of the worst weeks of my entire pitiful existence.

I trooped out right at the credits.

Fuck. Jesus.

Our enjoyment of The Actor was somewhat marred by the animals that attend the Cineworld in Parnell St.

Three auld wans behind us doing a running commentary and asking one another what was going to happen next. Two obnoxious young men chewing popcorn with their mouths open. Three more obnoxious women (younger this time) texting the whole way through it (beep, beep, beep... at each keystoke) and kicking the seats. Everytime we go there we swear we will never go there again... how do we forget?

I still managed to enjoy the film, just about.

Our enjoyment of The Actor was somewhat marred by the animals that attend the Cineworld in Parnell St.

Three auld wans behind us doing a running commentary and asking one another what was going to happen next. Two obnoxious young men chewing popcorn with their mouths open. Three more obnoxious women (younger this time) texting the whole way through it (beep, beep, beep... at each keystoke) and kicking the seats. Everytime we go there we swear we will never go there again... how do we forget?

I still managed to enjoy the film, just about.

Cause a scene. My lady is fucking great at the auld "excuse me do you think I paid a tenner in here to listen to your fucking phone ? No I fucking didn't you shit. Turn it off or fuck off"

Cause a scene. My lady is fucking great at the auld "excuse me do you think I paid a tenner in here to listen to your fucking phone ? No I fucking didn't you shit. Turn it off or fuck off"

I'm not very good at that kind of thing. But maybe I should try next time (if there is one). Then again, there weren't that many of us there, and the noisy fuckers were the majority.

martha marcy may marlene

One helluva a movie, unreal acting by Elizabeth Olsen..about a young woman who escapes a cult but can't escape its consequences. Really amazing film.

[video=youtube_share;0_k3wCsOgqk]http://youtu.be/0_k3wCsOgqk[/video]

Also got to see the Descendants online, great film with some laugh out loud moments in it. I thought it wouldn't get into it but was pleasantly suprised..no wonder as the directors last movie was the brilliant Sideways.

The Deep End – 1970 psycho-sexual drama with Jane Asher. Quite good

Maniac Cop – Ok

Eaten Alive – 1977 Tobe Hooper film about a serial killer who runs a motel and feeds his victims to his pet crocodile. Same vibe as Tex Chainsaw Massacre but not nearly as good. Bit of a rapey tone to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back