What movie did you watch last night? (27 Viewers)

51TIVWEcJCL.jpg

Excellent old school western. RObert Duvall is excellent as usual and even Costner less than animated acting works well in this one..

love this film. great shootout at the end

Owning Mahony true story about a banker who supports his gambling habit by ripping of his clients...now where did I hear that before? Very enjoyable movie due mostly to P.S.H amazing performance.

[video=youtube_share;YH8mh8e8L_c]http://youtu.be/YH8mh8e8L_c[/video]

Fairly savage. The ending (almost) had me in bits. Wonderfully intense throughout, every single piece is so entertainingly genuine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fairly savage. The ending (almost) had me in bits. Wonderfully intense throughout, every single piece is so entertainingly genuine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was only reading about this film yesterday..weird!! It was voted Italy's greatest movie of all time. looking fwrd to seeing this one.

Saw The Big Bang recently. Not the best, but would appeal much more to physics nerds.

Also saw Hanna. Deadly.

i liked this. great cast, good script and some really funny gags including Ed Helms huffing on a crack pipe, he's great as usual in it, and some dirty talk from Alia Shawkat aka Maeby Fünke.
Cedar%2BRapids%2BMovie%2BTrailer%2BOfficial.jpg

brighton-rock-poster.jpg

Got terrible reviews so i wasn't expecting much. I did enjoy it. Helen Mirren was excellent as usual. I was dissapointed that they use the mods/rockers thing more though.

Watched Pusher last night - First time seeing Nicholas Winding Refn's film. Pretty freakin good; not as "grim" as I'd been lead to believe. Anyone else think the pusher dude was "almost" likeable?? I did say almost.
And today - La Nina Santa (the holy girl) - Lucretia Martel flick.

Saw The Runway today - alright, quite amusing and stuff at times. The big problem I have with this kind of film, is that it's basically forming a new Irish Exploitation genre, with films like this, Zonad, etc. All these films representing 'twee rural Ireland' with their 'hilarious stereotype' figures living in the village. Fuck sake like. Still, it's grand if you ignore that shit, and actually the travellers in it are great.

Also saw 'Point Blank'

point-blank-movie-poster-2010-1020669378.jpg

New film from Fred Cavayé, French writer/director. This guy fucking rules, and his next film should definitely feature Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson looking for their wives in Paris if you ask me.
This one is about a nurse at a hospital whose wife is taken hostage by people trying to kill one of the patients. There are a couple of class chases, a bunch of cops get killed, and a pencil gets shoved into someone's eye at one point. This film fucking rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back