What movie did you watch last night? (16 Viewers)

It has actually aged pretty well hasn't it.
The media commentary element that made it seem gimmicky when it was released actually seems prescient now.

Yeah - the social commentry was very like this Robocop bits...I think the CGI stands up pretty well too..

Dina Meyer's boobs?

I know what you mean.

That poor womans boobs can never get a break...

Freddy_vs._Jason_movie.jpg

I remember liking it when I saw it in the cinema so recorded it last week and my God it's awful not even in a so bad it's good or camp horror kind of way. It's just a piece of shit....

Your-Highness-Movie.jpg

Very funny at times and kinda dumb. Loaded with dick jokes. Jokes about rape, cum, paedophilia, wanking etc. etc. Plenty of tits and even a good-sized erection.
All grand.

I had to sit next to a grandmother and her 7-year-old grandson that were clearly expecting The Princess Bride and she kept just dropping her head into her hands. It was odd.

Danny McBride did a Q&A afterwards. He was funny but clearly on junket autopilot.

I had to sit next to a grandmother and her 7-year-old grandson that were clearly expecting The Princess Bride and she kept just dropping her head into her hands. It was odd.

LOL - I remember a father dragging his 6 year old out of Clerks 2 for similar reasons - funny thing is it took 2o mins. Pillow Pants the Pussy Troll pushed him over the edge...

Where was the Q&A on?

It was an invite thing with annoying movie scenesters and competition winners.
I kinda blagged my way in. I like McBride.

No one invites me any where :(

Yeah I liked McBride since Fist Foot Way (I used to be a TKD instructor so i can relate) - Eastbound and Down was good but just very repetitive....That said I still like the guy and will check out this film for sure..

stateofgrace.jpg

State of Grace.

Came on the box at about 2 last night
I had to watch it.
I'm feeling a bit knackered now though.

I remember how thrilling I found this film when I saw it first.
Still good, and has aged well.
I remember being bowled over by Oldmann as a youngling, but this time it was Ed Harris who impressed.

27951.jpg

I was expecting a killer tyre film and what it turned out to be was some business about a film about a killer tyre. Which would have been grand if that's what the box said it was, instead of telling me it was about a killer tyre going on a rampage. Marketing pricks need a good kick up the hole.

There is a killer tyre. With psychic powers for blowing heads up like in Scanners. It's actually a pretty good film, just that I really wanted to see the SCANNER TYRE film that the trailer conned me into thinking I was getting.

scream4.jpg

I enjoyed it...It was as good as I expected and ended well...Also the effects weren't as good as the airbrushing on that poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back