What movie did you watch last night? (1 Viewer)

6218PE5YOYMyGXE.jpg

Very good documentary about the end of Brett Hart's time in the WWE, I felt for his kids especially the little boy who follows him around the most.... The fans are bat shit crazy too !!!

It's online here if anyone's interested

http://documentaryheaven.com/wrestling-with-shadows/

Amazingly so. Bits from a whole bunch of different films chopped together, barely an effort made at making it seem like a coherent plot. Also, the ninja terminator is a toy plastic robot. The filmatism is awful, but the entertainment value is immense.

dirtyho.jpg

DIRTY HO. Great title, pretty good film. This Wang Yue guy (not Jimmy Wang Yu, credits just had him down as Wang Yu and it confused the shit out of me, because this guy was knocking around first as Wang Yu, and would have been better known.) as an individual named Ho, who is not a prostitute (even though the film does start in a brothel) but is rather uncouth, and Gordon Liu as a prince who teaches him respect and kung fu etc. Kind of like a kung fu My Fair Lady.

It come to the stage where this thread get supdated with nothing but obscure martial arts movies

A seperate thread is in order

That's what google image search is for. Actually, I was quite surprised that the first ten or so images were all related to the film Dirty Ho and not pictures of actual dirty hoes.

Inception - yawn.

Tangled - does what it says on the tin. VG.

Cthulhu (2000)

Mega-low budget Ozzie version of The Thing on the Doorstep. Despite poor production values, dark and grainy cinematography and subpar acting, I still kinda liked it. Nice how they throw in the plot to The Dunwich Horror half way through.

basil_cover_6034.jpg

THE GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE. A Sherlock Holmes-imitating mouse with Vincent Price voicing (and singing) the rat nemesis.

MartialClub%2B1981-2-b.jpg

MARTIAL CLUB. One of those films kung fu about kung fu where everyone seems to fight everyone else.

220px-Scarsofdracula.jpg

SCARS OF DRACULA. Christopher Lee as (not actually green) Dracula, Dennis Waterman refrains from singing, but isn't much use at the whole Dracula hunting business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back