What movie did you watch last night? (2 Viewers)

billy ray doesn't have the winning combo of hair, eyepatch AND bet onto him zebra patterned leggings, so snake still wins. The end.

ratmonkey said:
What about Billy Ray Cyrus?

kirstie said:
billy ray doesn't have the winning combo of hair, eyepatch AND bet onto him zebra patterned leggings, so snake still wins. The end.

Ah now, you're bringing in non hair related attributes there. Unless the eyepatch and zebra patterned leggings are made of hair. That would be fairly itchy I'd imagine though.

hairy_250.jpg

she's kinda cute though....in a beth orton/katie j garside kinda way, like.

forgot escape from new york was on
watched team america not as funny as i expected
and anchor man which was really funny
lookin forward to tonight got the aviator, hotel rwanda, hero, house of flying daggers, finding neverland, and meet the fokkers so i'm stuck for choice for once.

Wilbert said:
Watched Escape From New York last night. It was great. The Dukes pimp-mobile with two chandeliers on the bonnet and a disco ball on the dashboard!

And did anyone ever have better hair in a movie than Kurt Russell in this? The only man who could challenge him for better hair is himself in The Thing!

plus he's rocking a beard in 'the thing'. plus keith david is in 'the thing'. 'nuff said

Dutchy said:
and anchor man which was really funny

Brian Fantana: Oh, that was one crazy party. I am hung over.
Champ Kind: Tell me about it. I woke up this morning and I shit a squirrel. I mean it. Literally. Hell of it is, damn thing's still alive. So I got this shit-covered squirrel down there in the office. Don't know what to name it.
Brick Tamland: I'm sorry, Champ. I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

:)

Ha I was just watching The Quest there, fuckin hilarious. I love the way every Van Damme film has exactly the same plot! Roger Moore is beyond ridiculous in this film though! Still the fight between the Chinese Monkey guy and the Brazilian Capolera guy is totally amazing. I also did switch it over at one point to watch the car chase in Bullitt though, fuckin brilliant piece of film.

Cormcolash said:
Ha I was just watching The Quest there, fuckin hilarious. I love the way every Van Damme film has exactly the same plot! Roger Moore is beyond ridiculous in this film though! Still the fight between the Chinese Monkey guy and the Brazilian Capolera guy is totally amazing. I also did switch it over at one point to watch the car chase in Bullitt though, fuckin brilliant piece of film.

still though AWOL, Universal Soldier, Bloodsport, Nowhere to Run, Sudden Death, Timecop, Double Impact, Kickboxer, and Hard Target are kicktastic movies!!!

For some reason I watched the Haunting last night. Lamb of God! What a crock of shite.
I'm off to a head-doctor soon - I see viewing this as a symptom of something a bit more serious.

One of the worst films ever made. Up there with Swordfish.

Come to think of it... anyone remember an English film with Rhys Ifans about a punk-ish laddo who brings a bit of spark to lawn bowls?

AAA Golden Maverick said:
Your tax-money paid for at least some of that. You do realise that, don't you?

I'd rather it got spent on making bad films than on the royal family or the military or something.

carcass said:
23001.jpg

Man that Todd Solondz is one sick puppy.
And I laughed and I laughed. .|..| ON PERVERTS
I assume you're talking about happiness? I love the scene at the start with the first sister joy breaks up with yer man man jon lovitz in the restaurant. squirmtasic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back