What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

plug said:
probably. fair fucks to TG4. not only can they run their tv station with a greater degree of professionalismismm than RTE, but they obviously have a sense of humor too. word!

nothing professional about starting a programme [Laochra Gael] 15 minutes earlier than advertised thereby ruining it for loads of people who wanted to tape it.

and then not having the courtesy to reply to emails asking why this happened and was a repeat going to be offered.

pricks

Saw The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou tonight. fucking deadly. its no Tenenbaums or Rushmore, but its fucking great. very funny and very bizarre.
also, great action!! :D

Gong Farmer said:
Just finished watching Anchorman.

Ho ho ho

Now watching Hulk Hogan vs. Rocky

Ah... life is good
Wrestlemania 18?

Probably the greatest wrasslin match ever.

Rocky the movie? Not so good.

FancyGoods said:
repoman -: overrated, doesn't deserve its 'cult status'

most ridiculous thing ever posted on thumped
why would you begrudge something *cult* status?! insane.
one of the best punk rocker movies ever.
you god damn gypsie dildo punk, fancy

t'night - 'team america' - loved this shit. raped by the cast of cats. funny.
watcin a bit of a 'biggie and tupac' right now. broke ass non long player video. screen fuzz. still completely watchable.

andrew

avernus said:
Saw The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou tonight. fucking deadly. its no Tenenbaums or Rushmore, but its fucking great. very funny and very bizarre.
also, great action!! :D

thing is, stick Bill murray in a fillum, generally regardless of script, and it usually turns out to be a thing of much joy to behold.

Osmosis Jones being a notable exception, whereby the greatness of the Bill is offset many times over by the awfulness of every single other thing in the fillum.

lmd64 said:
thing is, stick Bill murray in a fillum, generally regardless of script, and it usually turns out to be a thing of much joy to behold.

Osmosis Jones being a notable exception, whereby the greatness of the Bill is offset many times over by the awfulness of every single other thing in the fillum.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again: Any actor that can make an Andie McDowell film watcheable, nay GOOD, is clearly a genius.

andy its a fucking shit film.
CEREMONIALDEATH said:
most ridiculous thing ever posted on thumped
why would you begrudge something *cult* status?! insane.
one of the best punk rocker movies ever.
you god damn gypsie dildo punk, fancy

t'night - 'team america' - loved this shit. raped by the cast of cats. funny.
watcin a bit of a 'biggie and tupac' right now. broke ass non long player video. screen fuzz. still completely watchable.

andrew

pete said:
see now if we carried on like this for 90 minutes & used the word "cunt" a lot, that'd be boring, right?

QED

My dog's bigger than your dog. Just because someone thinks a movie is good that you didn't like/understand is no reason to slag them off, ye big benny.

I reckon I'd like it. I usually do like the ones you don't and vice versa!

Mumble grumble fartyslap.

There's Something About Mary, simply cos I was so tired that I couldn't be arsed with anything else and it was on TV. First time I had seen it since pantone told me that yer man who sings through it is Jonathan Richman, which is kinda cool.

watched Ken Russell's The Devils
amazing film, some amazing lines from Ollie Reed

Star Wars Christmas Special.. a lot shitter than you could ever possibly imagine
and really long too, it's over an hour and a half
bizarre stuff.. Chewbacca's da is called Itchy..
i don't want to know

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
fancy - you know nothing about anything

why? is there some 'in-joke' or 'special secret' you have to know to think its good?

no.

it's just a SHIT FILM

it's a film made almost entirley out of shit

it's a film that is almost exclusivley about shit

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back