What movie did you watch last night? (5 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
What you mean is they are all so good you couldn't choose between them.
yeah something like that!

I just had to watch on deadly ground last night. most entertaining night in front of the box in weeks.. a seamless mix of extreme violence and eco activism. genius

"What does it take to change the essence of a man?" :D

Who would have thought that 'exploding' an oil rig over half of alaska would avert rather than cause a natural disaster? steven segal, that's who!

probably. fair fucks to TG4. not only can they run their tv station with a greater degree of professionalismismm than RTE, but they obviously have a sense of humor too. word!

oh and let's not forget the weather girls.. hey bay-bee!!!;)

plug said:
probably. fair fucks to TG4. not only can they run their tv station with a greater degree of professionalismismm than RTE, but they obviously have a sense of humor too. word!

oh and let's not forget the weather girls.. hey bay-bee!!!;)

Do you ever go turning on specifically to see the cailini reamháisnéas na h-aimsire, and then get a terrible shock when there's some feen on instead?

this movie was great. bit of an all star cast too - michael caine and billy bob thornton and yer man from scrubs. best bit was when caine wanted segal to shoot him and segal said something like "i don't want to dirty my bullets" - brilliant. plus for a guy with such a hard-on for the environment how did he feel blowing up an oil rig benefited it??

ratmonkey said:
Do you ever go turning on specifically to see the cailini reamháisnéas na h-aimsire, and then get a terrible shock when there's some feen on instead?
oh yes. I'd imagine it's probably the same shock as dropping the hand only to find you've just scored with a ladyboy.

on a completely unrelated topic:

hanley said:
wow, is that actually nuala carey the two dimentional triangle headed weather lady?
ewe.jpg

xsteox said:
is that the film that was(still is in some countrys), banned because they used real cadavers(sp?) in few of the scene's? read about it in bizarre ages ago, an article on the most extreme films ever!
yeah, that was the movie. they used a real body in a scene where they perform an autopsy on an 11 year old boy. somehow they managed to get the consent of both the police and the boy's parents. crazy.

watched zombie flesh eaters last night...

Wrong! It's an alright film actually, some verrry nice action scenes in it, it is pretty well-directed, what lets it down is the standard of script-writing, but I was still sort of hoping I would get it for Christmas.

plug said:
probably. fair fucks to TG4. not only can they run their tv station with a greater degree of professionalismismm than RTE, but they obviously have a sense of humor too. word!![/SIZE];)

It's only a matter of time until they show:

3311.jpg

The greatest Dennis Hopper film ever.

Cormcolash said:
It's only a matter of time until they show:

3311.jpg

The greatest Dennis Hopper film ever.
havent seen dennis hopper in a movie in years. haven't seen him anywhere else in years, for that matter.

wozzid all about then? looks like a doozie.. (whatever that means!)

edit: he looks very studious with those glasses? is he playing a student? am I cold/warm???

plug said:
havent seen dennis hopper in a movie in years. haven't seen him anywhere else in years, for that matter.

wozzid all about then? looks like a doozie.. (whatever that means!)

edit: he looks very studious with those glasses? is he playing a student? am I cold/warm???

All you need to know is that Dennis Hopper plays an IRA man. Watch this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back