What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
I fuckin looove the Running Man. It has the best a great soundtrack and loads of amazing lines. Any film that has Arnie saying "Well I hope you left enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your god-damn spppiiinnneeee" is always going to be good.
And any film that has Arnie, Yaphet Kotto, and Jesse Ventura in it is always going to be amazing. Some of the banter between Arnie and Kotto is class:
"Who was acting?"
"You're still alive aren't you?"

What happened to Buzzsaw?
He had to split.
- wonderful.

I went to see Sideways tonight. fucking great. very funny, very very good.

avernus said:
What happened to Buzzsaw?
He had to split.
- wonderful.

I went to see Sideways tonight. fucking great. very funny, very very good.

Saw a bit of The Whole Nine Yards tonight. Total shite as far as I can tell, turned it off promptly enough.

Anyway:

"Uplink, underground, uplink, underground! If you don't shad ap, I'll uplink your ass, den you'll be on de ground!"

Tonight on TG4, Steven Seagal is On Deadly Ground. This reminds me of when Michael Caine was asked what he thought of Jaws - The Revenge. Caine says "I didn't see it, but I did see the big house it bought me."

imagine being paid so much for being in such a pile of spunk!

last night i watched Men Behind The Sun. horrible horrible movie about japanese experimentation camps during WWII. i still cant figure out whether i hated it or not.

Alan Remorse said:
imagine being paid so much for being in such a pile of spunk!

It would be fuckin amazing! It's like, fuck you Hollywood producer type guys, your movie is going to be total shite, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut and leech all your money away from you, thereby leaving you as fucked as I possibly can, ohhhh yeeeaaaahhh!!!!!

Haha imagine if someone offered you the opportunity to be in Jaws 5 (or did they already make it), it would be brilliant crack! The fact that you know the film would be utter shite would just contribute to you giving a ridiculous performance. I wonder if this is how Dennis Hopper was affected when he agreed to make Ticker, for instance? Could this be the cause of some actors making repeated ridiculous appearances in films?

Cormcolash said:
I wonder if this is how Dennis Hopper was affected when he agreed to make Ticker, for instance?
what about texas chainsaw massacre 2?? like that bit where he starts freaking out at the log, i mean what must he have thought when he read that in the script?!!!

i wonder how much steven segal gets paid for his movies.

I am here on this Earth for one thing and that is to see if I can somehow serve humankind and ease the suffering of others. ~ Seagal.
a9_1_b.jpg

moments before Jones has a knife in his head.

Cormcolash said:
Saw a bit of The Whole Nine Yards tonight. Total shite as far as I can tell, turned it off promptly enough.

The sequel (the whole ten yards) is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. it makes no sense whatsoever.

anyways

tonight was

Meet The Fockers - a good chance to see the star wars trailer again. movie was so-so. Sure, it was funny. Just not consistently so. Dustin Hoffman was great though.

last night i watched Men Behind The Sun. horrible horrible movie about japanese experimentation camps during WWII. i still cant figure out whether i hated it or not.[/QUOTE said:
is that the film that was(still is in some countrys), banned because they used real cadavers(sp?) in few of the scene's? read about it in bizarre ages ago, an article on the most extreme films ever!

anyway back on subject: watched the bourne identity earlier. its supprisingly good. saw trailer for what will be film of the year: spongebob squarepants: the movie:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back