What movie did you watch last night? (8 Viewers)

B000E0OEVW.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1136584959_.jpg

'Bringing up Baby', the Howard Hawks comedy with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburns. Tremendous fun.Exceptional comic chemistry.

And Barry Fitzgerald's caretaker is surely the best Oirish character the movies have ever known!

karla, it was ok, story about a young,abused woman,who gets involved with her husbands kidnapping/rapes.

Dreamgirls - this was ok for the first 30 minutes or so, but then the singing started. As in musical-style, dramatic singing. Hmmm. Some pretty good performances all the same - Eddie Murphy's deadly, but Jennifer Hudson is probably going be at the Oscars.

Right At Your Door - an excellent, fairly small scale movie about a series of dirty bombs going off in Los Angeles.

Clerks 2 - that's some pretty funny shit.

historiadebrooklyn.jpg

I watched the squid a the whale, big error....really boring, unimaginative and completaly predictable I don´t know why people say that is one of the best the last year.....
#

funny, i just came on here to say i'd watched this and found it quite enjoyable.
a little too clever perhaps, but really funny in parts. it also captures the sense of helpless depression quite well. daniels gives a powerful performance to boot.
7/10

i watched Children of Men on dvd last night..noticed loads of stuff that i missed when i saw it in the cinema
one of my favourite films ever now..
I watched that last night too! For the first time. I thought it was excellent, well exceeded my expectations.

we went to see "Brothers of the Head"

I thought it was over-stylised and that annoyed me. but it wasn't too shabby

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back