What movie did you watch last night? (3 Viewers)

i saw the propesition at cinema. not bad, bit slow moveing in parts, but very enjoyable.7/10
then lord of illusions on sci-fi channel. again not bad, for big budget holywood horror. some cool f/x and idea. over all 6/10

pete said:
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

amusing, but a bit confused

Oh dear, that film was so badly scripted and paced.
I just found myself tuning out for the first 2/3s of the film.
It got a bit better at the end.

i celebrated my irishness by re-watchin i :heart: huckabees and wedding crashers..

i :heart: huckabees is just so so good..marky mark is the biz...and jason schwartzmann..can he make a bad film??and yes i know slackers...:rolleyes:

aoboa said:
Oh dear, that film was so badly scripted and paced.
I just found myself tuning out for the first 2/3s of the film.
It got a bit better at the end.
best gag = Best Boy: Jack Bauer

Well either that or the Robert Downey Jr. song over the end credits. ::clef::

watched DIG! again today. Brilliant!!!!

The other night I watched The Hitcher which was cool too.

Tonight's viewing will probably be The Devil's Rejects, again.

tonight

Mallrats - the extended cut. From the 10th anniversary DVD.

Adds 27 mins to the theatrical release. Half of which is taken up pre-opening credits with an incident illustrating why Brandi dumped TS. Feels more complete. Good scene with the distraught kids being brought to the Easter Bunny despite being told of its fakeness by Willam. Tears running down their cheeks and their teacher saying 'that man was just being mean'.

cpr said:
henry: portrait of a serial killer. didn't really do anything for me, it's kinda like the films they used to show on a saturday night on super channel when i was a kid.

I love that movie.
What did you think of
(i) Otis
(ii) The guy who fenced televisions, video cameras etc?

yr man otis was a fucked up individual, when the scene cut back from henry buying the cigarettes to otis raping his sister, i was really shocked. i knew he was a pervy so and so but jaysus that takes the proverbial cake.
death by tv was pretty intense too.
overall i don't know what i was expecting when we watched it, maybe it's just cos it's eighties that it reminded me of a saturday night super channel movie. the bit when they called the guy over to help with the car tho...............jaysus.

nlgbbbblth said:
tonight

Mallrats - the extended cut. From the 10th anniversary DVD.

Adds 27 mins to the theatrical release. Half of which is taken up pre-opening credits with an incident illustrating why Brandi dumped TS. Feels more complete. Good scene with the distraught kids being brought to the Easter Bunny despite being told of its fakeness by Willam. Tears running down their cheeks and their teacher saying 'that man was just being mean'.

i thought the extended edition was a bit blah..i feel the start really drags and just wasnt feelin the vibe..i am dreading clerks 2 now...

just watched switchblade romance. very daft but very enjoyable.

the moral of the story appears to be dont fuck with lesbians. they should of made that the tagline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back