What do you take for lunch at work (1 Viewer)

Today: Half a Vienna roll (with poppy seeds), some salami and cheese, forest fruits yogurt and a cherry bakewell tart.

I suppose it goes without saying that every meal I have is accompanied by a cup of tea, right?

I forgot to make lunch for myself today so grabbed whatever I could actually make in here from my cupboard.

So... I have a potato and koka noodles... yet to figure out how thats going to work, but poverty truly is carb on carb.

I had to wean myself off having crisps every day over the course of about a year. It wasn't easy.

Twice in my life I have gone for extended periods without crisps. The longest was a year without touching them. Walking down the crisp isle was always like a scene out of Trainspotting.

I made a sort of pizza bread thing, using a naan bread as base, and had a bbq tomato sauce, olices, feta, kale and some sundried toms!

NOM.

Homemade tomato soup of some description (with homemade chicken stock), bag of Tayto, a Lidl twix and snickers (it's one of those days), an apple and a peach and strawberry yoghurt. And three cups of tea.

Breakfast: Ham and cheese croissant, fresh OJ, a banana and two satsumas
Lunch: Ham and pea soup, a chicken ceaser baguette and another satsuma
Dinner: Ordering Chinese tonight : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back