What do you take for lunch at work (1 Viewer)

Today: Pan fried chicken breast (butterflied); borlotti beans with chorizo, onion and garlic; Tayto cheese and onion, strawberry yoghurt and an apple.

KOKA NOODLES ARE THE ONLY REAL NOODLES

WRONG!!!!!!
nissin-chicken-flavour.jpg

These are incredible, you get them in asian supermarkets. Some of them, such as the chicken one above come with two sachets . TWO!!!! one with flavoured oily stock stuff and one with the flavoured powder you get in KOKA. Seriously they're fucking special. I think they cost me something ridiculous like 50 cent last time I bought them.

KOKA are great too don't get me wrong.

I used to make a great dish outa instant noodles with some onion, garlic, tomato passata, sardines, spices like tumeric some bay leaf maybe spinach as well.

Foie gras is really not worth it I think probably neither is any other kind of liver pate.

I used to make a great dish outa instant noodles with some onion, garlic, tomato passata, sardines, spices like tumeric some bay leaf maybe spinach as well.
Yeah, you'll get a great meal out of that gear.

I usually cook a big joint of meat at the weekends, so I have loads left for noodles and stir fries during the week.
Fuck it all into a pot and walk away.

Today I have:

Breakfast:
Coffee. Lots.

Lunch:
- a three bean salad I made (pinto, chickpease, kidney beans, scallions, lemon juice, dijon mustard, olive oil, cayenne pepper and garlic)
- a tossed kale salad with tomato, olive and feta
- some homemade brown bread my great aunt dropped over
- SOUP, THE FOOD OF GODS. This one is pea and mint.

Dinner:
I'm going to make a green pepper and tofu stirfry with homemade black bean sauce and brown rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back