what did you dream of last night or recently (1 Viewer)

Seeing as I got 12 hours of sleep last night (I can't even remember the last time I went to bed at 9pm) I actually had a dream. Well, nightmare. It started off like the Devil's Rejects (I only saw 20 minutes before I turned off the movie) on a ranch with lots of killing, dragging and running. Bows & arrows instead of guns though. I had to follow orders of a man who claimed to be my uncle but wasn't. I escaped and then was in the A&E completely clean/fine as if nothing happened but then they told me they had to cut off my leg. I looked down and it was all blue and he had a saw. I woke up freaked out.

Last night i dreamt that id won the lottery, but when I went to collect my money I found out that id been picked to be a sacrifice for Dr Doom, who was now a vampire, he kept me alive for 3 days to make sure i had no garlic in my system. found out we both love fantasy novels (his fav was the magician, said it was based on true events and that he still sees Pug at football games. i said Hobbs was much better so he got sulky and said he'd kill her next) and we became really good friends till he killed me, hung me upside down after stabbing me so I could see my blood pouring into a silver bowl.
bastard

i dreamt i was in a fancy resturant and the special of the day was deep fried mouse in a shiny shell. diners had deep fat friers at their tables and were plunging their arms and heads whole into scalding oil to gorge themsleves on the mice

I was in Berlin haggling with some tracksuit wearing teenagers to get my girlfriends broach back. They didn't steel it, they just found it. Anyway the place looked very grand altogether and I was surprised that the German teenagers were being so hard assed about giving the broach back.

I've never been to Berlin btw.

I dreamt about work.

In depth calls with customers.

Then I woke up and did it all for real

: (

I keep dreaming about Thumped users, which is probably because I am living vicariously through this forum... its so odd though because some of the people that appear in my dreams I've not met yet they have clear faces in the dreams. I'll be highly confused if I meet any one day and they look different, as they are bound to.

I dreamt that I mistakenly got the impression that Hiberno-Teuton writer Hugo Hamilton, author of 'The Speckled People' was trying to cut ahead of me in a queue in Hodges Figgis, woke up in a cold sweat, and then today...

Whatever about dreaming I have always wanted to have a lucid dream. When you ave one of these you are actually aware that you are dreaming and can thus manipulate and control the dream in any direction you wish. Sounds deadly!

Whatever about dreaming I have always wanted to have a lucid dream. When you ave one of these you are actually aware that you are dreaming and can thus manipulate and control the dream in any direction you wish. Sounds deadly!

I had one of them the other week for maybe the first time ever and my first thought was 'SCORE, NOW I'M GOING TO FLY' and would you believe it, physics could not be defeated in my lucid dream. The only thing I could do was tell my friends they weren't real and predict what the next song on their ipod was going to be as proof.

srsly :(

Pretty much all of my dreams are at least semi-lucid, because I'm such a light sleeper. It's not that fun.

the other night i dreamt my teeth were stuck to an ice-cold metal pipe. when i tried to pull them off they cracked and broke off. that means everything's hunky dory, right?

I had one of them the other week for maybe the first time ever and my first thought was 'SCORE, NOW I'M GOING TO FLY' and would you believe it, physics could not be defeated in my lucid dream. The only thing I could do was tell my friends they weren't real and predict what the next song on their ipod was going to be as proof.

srsly :(

Your friends must have been pretty impressed by your clairvoyant abilities, what did they say to you the next day?:cool:

the other night i dreamt my teeth were stuck to an ice-cold metal pipe. when i tried to pull them off they cracked and broke off. that means everything's hunky dory, right?

I'm pretty sure they say anything involving teeth is bad luck. Did someone triple dog dare you in the dream?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back