What celebrity ... (3 Viewers)

famtiephoto1-4.gif

MMMMMARLORIE

muffin said:
that rushdie one has a touch of the dana internationals about her..

Michael: I did hear about this corporal, right, and he's in the 3rd battalion, this lad, but he's right mean, ok. He goes out in Bangkok, right, and all the prostitutes is coming up and saying how much. He goes "I'm not paying that", right, and then this beautiful lassie comes up. She's gorgeous, man, and she's half the price of the others. They're getting down to it and he puts his hand up her skirt and gets a hold of the old meat and two veg, right. He thinks, hang on - I've paid me money, I'm gonna have summat. He flips it over and he fu... (Alan's PA, Lynn, walks into the room. Michael sees her but Alan doesn't) ...and funnily enough it lands on its wheels, it starts first time and they just drive away.
Alan: Strangest story I've ever heard... (Sees Lynn). Ah, hello Lynn (Turns to Michael). Ah, I see what you... Ah, right, yes. Michael was just telling me an army story about a friend of his who slept with (pauses) a Land Rover.

my favourite bit is when michael is tellin one of those stories, im not sure if its that one exactly, and he changes the ending for lynn..and alan just turns around when hes leaving and says 'just to confirm thats not what actually happened'..or somethin along those lines..absolutely fucking genius...

to post a picture:

in the reply to thread box above where you write text there are little icons..one if like mountains in a yellow box..click that and then copy and paste the url of the image..

bobs your uncle..

muffin said:
that rushdie one has a touch of the dana internationals about her..

Don't say things like that. If that's true, I'll never be able to post on Thumped again. It can't be true. It can't be. no

oh god, but what if it is?

I'll be a gay, and so will salman rushdie. He'll be gay for me! actually.......................

NO!!!! I was never confused!

Still, its been a year..........

NO!! She's a girl, and that's that!

First it was the "worst poster"
Then it was the fleece,

Then it was the Hell.com

And now its this!

You guys are picking on me!!!!!!!!!

Stop it guys!

she does look a bit like a ladyboy though..

dana1.jpg

look at danas hands..big as fuckin shovels..

someone said salman described her differently in his book..was that because he was describing her as a dude??:rolleyes:

As I remember he described as a fairlly butch WOMAN. But there was another character who was exactly like the real life padma WOMAN!!!!

actually, hang on a sec.........

muffin said:
seanc..you are a comedy genius..i will be yopping the rep all over ya when im back in the game..absolutely genius..

I don't know if women can "yop", but i spose saying that'll leave me open to allsorts of innuendo......so be it, don't think I could do much worse than I am already

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back