What celebrity ... (2 Viewers)

now this is a better picture

22.jpg

Lord Damian said:
so you're admitting you lust after a Pilsbury Doughboy with delicate, feminine shoulders, homosexual hair and a sexy mouth.

fair enough.[/quote

Yikes, I didn't read your post properly at all. He doesn't have feminine delicate shoulders. He has beautiful skin and as for homosexual hair...I've no idea what that means.

I had a great dream last night featuring this young man. He was teaching me how to play the trumpet. Now what could that mean? :rolleyes:

I woke up Saturday morning at about 9.30 after having a few weird dreams, just as I was dosing back to sleep I started dreaming that I was standing behind a wall, and something like this ran by waving it's arms frantically

146_Wolf.jpg

I screamed "arrrrgh" and woke myself up again, haha, I love it! stop eating cheese Joey!

Noel Fielding
_38209790_noel150.jpg

I'd like to make him a lovely cup of tea and have a chat. He seems like such a nice man. And he's a ride.

me either. Way too regularly 'handsome'. Where's the danger? The individuality in looking like that? He's just a generic hollywood man type. Boring.

muffin said:
the dude from lost...i dont get it...

Lord Damian said:
dark beard/bleach blond head is appealing? hmmm...looks like i have to rethink my entire existence.

That ('s how you) reminds me

Chad%20is%20my%20idol!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back