What are you doing for Hallowe'en? (1 Viewer)

ive noticed that too!i was on henry street today and there was no one selling sparklers or black cats or "fun snaps" and there were cops everywhere.crackdown central.

I wonder where the unsupervised 4 to 6 year old kids who were going insane with sparklers on Thomas Street this afternoon got theirs.

best costume:

142_4215.JPG

i will be reporting people letting off fireworks to the Gardai. I hate Halloween because of the fireworks. :mad:
it's a really horrible time for cats and dogs. i feel so sorry for them at this time. poor things.

i will be reporting people letting off fireworks to the Gardai. I hate Halloween because of the fireworks. :mad:
it's a really horrible time for cats and dogs. i feel so sorry for them at this time. poor things.

My ex's parents sedate their Jack Russell every bonfire night and anytime they know there will be fireworks. Poor little dog.

My ex's parents sedate their Jack Russell every bonfire night and anytime they know there will be fireworks. Poor little dog.

Poor mr jack russell. my dog doesn't even bat an eyelid to fireworks, he is so bleedin nochalant it sickens me at times! I'm jumpin out of my skin when i hear them and he looks at me like I'm on crack

Poor mr jack russell. my dog doesn't even bat an eyelid to fireworks, he is so bleedin nochalant it sickens me at times! I'm jumpin out of my skin when i hear them and he looks at me like I'm on crack

Even on sedatives their dog crawls under the sofa and stays under there shaking like a leaf. She's a little scaredy cat. Cute dog though.

The poor little thing.Apparently it stems from puppyhood and once they become afraid you can never get it out of them. It must be horrible for dogs and cats and your parents having to watch her/him all afraid.My mams colleague has to put his dog into boarding kennels for three days cos he gets so anxious.

Do cats really get thrown on bonfires?

Yep,we used to feed a cat down in my friends house when we were teenagers, a little stray black cat we called Trevina. She was a neighbourhood stray so everyone used to feed her/take her in etc, she was very popular cos she was lovely. Anyhoo crux of the story goes halloween night/hoodlums/bonfire/end of trevina/great sadness among people of this neightbourhood.

Cat got nailed to a tree outside my house about ten years ago on Halloween night. By the scruff of its neck. My neighbour freed it, and brought it to the vet. Was alright in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back