What are you doing for Hallowe'en? (2 Viewers)

Halloween fireworks are sinister in a way that New Year's or 4th July ones aint. Its all about aiming them at things. There was a kind of Belfast 1970's vibe in the air last night.

I heard a banger go off last night in Clontarf that sounded like C4 taking out a whole street. I can only assume that more money buys you better fireworks. That said, it's currently like Beirut outside. Ah Swords.

theres been a couple of those let off our way over the past week, and last night their rocket equivalent. Real window rattling low pitched boom. Where do they get these things, the hardly combine a pile of fireworks together?

theres been a couple of those let off our way over the past week, and last night their rocket equivalent. Real window rattling low pitched boom. Where do they get these things, the hardly combine a pile of fireworks together?

some hardcore rockets called planet searchers, fit that description.

they don't do much here until guy fawkes so we went to Slava's Snowshow which was SO AMAZINGLY DEADLY.

http://www.wmc.org.uk/index.cfm?UUID=FB441906-F82F-CFF0-4F48B058B47AE6AF

16SLAV.400.jpg

slava_snowshow_470_470x183.jpg

758399591_622376663c.jpg

We had the nieghbours kids in but that was it. Do you make them tell you a joke or something before you horse the sweets and shit at them? I was always made to perform before I got anything when I was young. Is that just a Scottish thing?

Also, I went and drank wine at a friends house. It was deadly. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt! Bonfire night is way better anyway although I am going to a hallowe'en party this weekend and I'll be dressed as a durty schoolgirl. Mmmm :)

We had the nieghbours kids in but that was it. Do you make them tell you a joke or something before you horse the sweets and shit at them? I was always made to perform before I got anything when I was young. Is that just a Scottish thing?

Also, I went and drank wine at a friends house. It was deadly. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt! Bonfire night is way better anyway although I am going to a hallowe'en party this weekend and I'll be dressed as a durty schoolgirl. Mmmm :)

Taking any tips for the kids you teach?

I do recall the fun of stuffing a sulfur tipped black cat into a glass bottle and heaving it into the river to see a huge explosion of fire and water. Thinking about it now though, makes me feel bad for the fisssies. What a fucking jerk I was. Fuck Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back