What are you doing for Hallowe'en? (1 Viewer)

Think im gonna join the local yun fellits n yung wans for a few tinnies around the fire later tonight, ive a few empty links cans lieing round the gaff so i figure waste not want not and all that!

I might be calling the fire brigade after the pumpkin I carved and put loads of bars and a candle in creates an inferno in the porch.

Other than that, fuck all, as usual.

I'M GONNA BE RECOVERING FROM THE WEEKEND. IT STARTED LAST THURSDAY AND ENDED LAST NIGHT. I'LL GO OUT FOR SOME JOG IT OFF BEER THIS EVENING....AND A BURGER TOO.

AND THEN FROM TOMORROW I'LL BE WARMING UP FOR A GIG IN NEW YORK.

HALLOWQUAANNNDO!!

ikemancometh.jpg

i hope my cat is alright going out tonight with his new bird

I'M GONNA BE RECOVERING FROM THE WEEKEND. IT STARTED LAST THURSDAY AND ENDED LAST NIGHT. I'LL GO OUT FOR SOME JOG IT OFF BEER THIS EVENING....AND A BURGER TOO.

AND THEN FROM TOMORROW I'LL BE WARMING UP FOR A GIG IN NEW YORK.

HALLOWQUAANNNDO!![/quote

Holy crap, forgot I was talking to you for quite a while in the midst of that session. Apologies for minimizing your quando, my head hurts too though.
Still, Pez tonight! Jog it off there

I'm sheltering in what seems to be the middle of no-mans-land. There are barrages of rockets going off all around me. Anybody got any sedatives... I'm hiding under the sofa.

im pretending to be in chechnya communicating secretly with sympathisers in the west over the internet while snipers run around outside shooting and throwing hand grenades at russian soldiers

There seemed to be alot less fireworks around this year than others. Is this just my erroneous perception or has there been a clampdown or the like?

I heard a banger go off last night in Clontarf that sounded like C4 taking out a whole street. I can only assume that more money buys you better fireworks. That said, it's currently like Beirut outside. Ah Swords.

Absolutely no let-up since I got home... unbelievable. I think it is safe to say that fireworks are very easy to get your hands on this year. It's constant. I went outside to watch for a while... but it stinks of gunpowder smoke, or whatever they use now. Average rate of one every 2 seconds for nearly 2 hours... over 3,500 fireworks??? That can't be right. They're not all going off from the same location but still

I have no problem whatsoever with fireworks. They're bleedin rapid yokes.

I'm fucking knackered by the way. Kids+Sugar+Dressup+Other Kids+more Sugar= Padded Room.

getting passively fucked up in college and avoiding being at home when kids call because i can't afford the sweets, yeah!

Top tip for next year, the top floor of the multistorey car park in DCU is a good spot from which to observe the rockets/bangers/semtex etc.

I only had one set of trick or treaters, they were terrified. They'll be more terrified after they eat those strawberry-flavoured stool softeners.

was pretty quiet for fireworks, up till last night. then we had a display to rival Sydney harbour on newyears:p
then to top it all off, while cycling to my folks house, (for lunch break,
-around 20/half past 2 this morning) i went by a wizard and a robot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back