what age are women most beautiful (1 Viewer)

Why can't your husband be like Endicott (or at least read the book the Kid is reading) ?

[video=dailymotion;xj0fo]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj0fo_kid-creole-and-the-coconuts-endicot_music[/video]

He sounds a bit tactless for sure but hounding him into being honest about whether he thinks you look nicer than Ellen Page isn't going to help your relationship. Does anyone here in their late 30s think they're as easy on the eye as they were 15 years ago? I know I'm not, and I'm sure as fuck not going to force my wife to confirm that for me

It's nice that you're "making the most of yourself" and I'm sure he'll appreciate it. If he knows it hurts your feelings when he eyes up young ones and still does it then he's being a prick, but if he's been doing it all his life you're going to have to give him time to adjust and turn a blind eye some of the time

Sounds to me like he's got The Fear about turning 40.

uggggggggggggggggggggh. so much ugh. Despite the fact that

a) Deirdre probably doesn't exist
b) this is thumped
c) my getting annoyed doesn't achieve anything

I FIND YOU AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT. Listening to you trying desperately to get your rat bastard husband to validate your self worth is only funny for about two pages then it just becomes sad.

STONE AGE

group.jpg
stoneage.jpg
willendorfa.jpg
s32737.jpg
CaveWoman-01.jpg
af%20T-HF2348%20Cave%20Woman.jpg
wilma10.jpg
iphone-ad-12.jpg
raquel-welch-one-million-years-de.jpg

Dear Marion

Firstly don't let your husband tell you that you're not worth it, he's a bastard. To answer your question, women in their late teens are fit, early twenties are saucy, thirties are dirty, forties are dirty and saucy, fifties are more resourceful but alright if you can handle the menopause. My best advice Marie would be to do a 'Phil Mitchell' you know, get the car windows all steamed up, know one will care that your old. Sinead, I may have asked you this before, do you have a school uniform handy, if not do you want one.

Best

J_B

I think she's real, there's barely enough people posting as it is, no one's going to bother with a fake account

He sounds a bit tactless for sure but hounding him into being honest about whether he thinks you look nicer than Ellen Page isn't going to help your relationship. Does anyone here in their late 30s think they're as easy on the eye as they were 15 years ago? I know I'm not, and I'm sure as fuck not going to force my wife to confirm that for me

It's nice that you're "making the most of yourself" and I'm sure he'll appreciate it. If he knows it hurts your feelings when he eyes up young ones and still does it then he's being a prick, but if he's been doing it all his life you're going to have to give him time to adjust and turn a blind eye some of the time

Sounds to me like he's got The Fear about turning 40.

If thumped had superlatives like American yearbooks you'd get, "Nicest guy" or "Most likely to give you an heartfelt response."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back