what age are women most beautiful (1 Viewer)

deirdre38

I suppose you all read my thread on how my husband ogles younger women turns out he just
physically prefers them, said he would never cheat but he feels women look best 18-29 to be
honest found it fairly hurtful but got some great replies off you guys, I'm joining a gym trying
to make the most of myself but wondered what age do you think women are generally most beautiful at? I know it varies but would appreciate some opinions thanks a lot. Hope it's not
just my husband.

Depends what their boat race is like innit.....

There was a woman power walking in the park yesterday.I'd say she was about 45.She was HAWT...

Your husband is quite the catch.

In reality, and imh(and correct)o people can look great or terrible at any age. I suppose there's probably a cut off somewhere around the 50-60's + although maybe I'll feel differently when i'm closer to that....

Women definitely look their best in their 30s. They've outgrown their adolescent awkwardness, stopped with the wacky hair and clothes, but still look young. Mid to late 30s is the sweet spot.

thanks for the replies and loving that some of ye think 30's, I'm 38 and my husband seems to feel that's ancient (he's 39) he bluntly told me women in the 18-29 age group
have the best figures and fresh faces, Thought it would be interesting to get other opinions, maybe's he's just a b*astard

thanks for the replies and loving that some of ye think 30's, I'm 38 and my husband seems to feel that's ancient (he's 39) he bluntly told me women in the 18-29 age group
have the best figures and fresh faces, Thought it would be interesting to get other opinions, maybe's he's just a b*astard

you could be onto something there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back