wham bars and banshee bones (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure that Banshee Bones are available in that shop in Glenageary DART station, the one with the racially abused Chinaman.

anyone try the polish choccy bars?

seems to be lots of wafery, time-out style shite which i'm not really a fan of.

anyone try the polish choccy bars?

seems to be lots of wafery, time-out style shite which i'm not really a fan of.

It's true, they love their boring choc-wafers.
You can't go wrong with anything made by The Great E. Wedel. The ones with marzipan in the middle are very nice.

ptasie_waniliowe.jpg

they do sell some oldy type bars and crisps. on dame street say your at central bank and go left as if headinf for trinity at the first lights crossing go acroos and there is a tiny shop on front of you forget what its called. they have loads of that stuff behind the counrer like strawberry leafs and the like check it out

they do sell some oldy type bars and crisps. on dame street say your at central bank and go left as if headinf for trinity at the first lights crossing go acroos and there is a tiny shop on front of you forget what its called. they have loads of that stuff behind the counrer like strawberry leafs and the like check it out

the one with the two old guys and the trap door? thats been replaced by a more generic kind of corner shop. it used to have the best selection of loose sweets alright.

well bolix. i liked that shop. always thought of trapdoor the cartoon. well theres another shoo in hartstown/ladyswell area its near perigrines football club. it only opens sunday. and you can only get into it if your a kid. some mad aul rich bloke owns it who likes the idea of kids buying sweets.. i know it sounds creepy but its not so you might have to wait on the corner till a kid comes along to get you a wham bar but belive me its worth it he's got all the goo stuff. he was there last year i assume he's still there. not very well known

You can get Both Wham Bars and Banshee bones in Centra in Rathmines, just by the Swan Centre. They also do all the old school sweets including Fizzy Disks! But they're 10cent EACH! They still taste delicious. :rolleyes:

Even the thought of these things makes my teeth hurt. I still have the scars on the roof of my mouth from the Frosties abrasion effect.

Even the thought of these things makes my teeth hurt. I still have the scars on the roof of my mouth from the Frosties abrasion effect.

eeuugghh - those frosties were vile.i can feel them rotting my teeth as i think about them!
also there was those Whoppa bars. there was coke flavour and mint mouthwash/toothpaste flavour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back