Land Lovers & Groom (and also Herm) do some gigs together this weekend (1 Viewer)

i'm so glad the bit where I bought a cd, was handed a cd and as I was turning to leave someone scornfully said 'you're not gonna leave without the cd now are you??' like I was some kind of fool, is not in it. It was all caught on film as well

Look at ye hotties! ;) Cool video, ye sound great.
I didn't know ye were covertly filming the merch girl - and I think that's Scutter I'm talking to! :)

the back of my head is the prettiest part of my head so kudos to the film crew

I recall that I is John incident. The poor chap was traumatised for a matter of seconds. Then he was fine.

Nice one. It's good to see you where you're not running around yelling "PASS! Fucksake!" ;)

I love that banner by the way.. it's very Wes Anderson.

I was disgusted that they left those bits out. :(

PS I'm usually not actually running.

PPS cheers, it is a bit now that you say it.

Well, that was pretty awesome! Roisin Dubh is always great to play. It was my first time seeing Herm and they were pretty great. Land Lovers were just ridiculously good. 'Paul Treacy Probably Knows' was a real highlight.
We had a ball playing our set. It was the first time in a while that the ten-legged Groom machine had a run-out!

Groom are gigging again with an acoustic set in the intimate venue of Boyles in Slane his Thursday. 9pm and free in!

Groom.jpg

Well, that was pretty awesome! Roisin Dubh is always great to play. It was my first time seeing Herm and they were pretty great. Land Lovers were just ridiculously good. 'Paul Treacy Probably Knows' was a real highlight.
We had a ball playing our set. It was the first time in a while that the ten-legged Groom machine had a run-out!

yeah good times. I really enjoyed the Landys and the Groomys. good songs and performances all round. the highlight for me was when some American girl was giving us her two cents and Kev just buried his pint at the floor. "no more!" he appeared to say.

Ah Sweetob, I was kidding, I'm awkward at the best of times so no worries

That was fantastic fun. The Roisin gig/night was the best laugh of the 'tour'.
Herm were absolutely deadly, and Groom are just a fantastic band at this stage. THe new album, whenever it's done, is bound to be extremely interesting and rocking and brilliant, judging by the live songs.
What a great venue. First time I've played there.

Drunk local woman to me as I'm struggling to open the gate to the Rosin apartment: "Are you a fuckin' musician? You behher not be playin' music, cos I have to fuckin' listen to it!"
It's the people that make the town.

Drunk local woman to me as I'm struggling to open the gate to the Rosin apartment: "Are you a fuckin' musician? You behher not be playin' music, cos I have to fuckin' listen to it!"

I really feel sorry for the other people who live in that apartment block.

Yeah the Roisin's gig was the perfect storm all right - all bands were on form. Well worth the journey!

Some geezer called Frank followed me around all night trying to get approval to marry my niece. Every time I turned around: "Micky!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back