Weezer! (1 Viewer)

Holy shit, another new (kind of) weezer album out in November.

...A reminder, also out on 11/2 is "Death To False Metal", weezer's album of never-released studio tracks, all of which were intended for albums int he past but didnt fit it. Theyve been assembled into something that stands as a cool record in its own right - not just a collection of random stuff!

I really tried really hard to like Hurley, just like I really tried hard to like Ratitude.
Red has its moments, the stuff thats good is amazing, the stuff thats not sucks.

I don't think they have made a brilliant album since Maladroit. But they almost have.

I really tried really hard to like Hurley, just like I really tried hard to like Ratitude.
Red has its moments, the stuff thats good is amazing, the stuff thats not sucks.

I don't think they have made a brilliant album since Maladroit. But they almost have.

Dude, you started a thread about how you don't like music anymore. Enough said.

Dude, you started a thread about how you don't like music anymore. Enough said.

Underwhelmed dude, not "don't like". Two completely different things.

I stand by my opinion. 'sides, if I want do get my Weezer fix on, its Pinkerton on the cans, full blast.

To elaborate. You know how much I love Prince right?
By jaysus he's released some shite in his time so he has. An embarrassing amount... Still love him.
Still love Weezer.

ugh i just watched some footage of weezer doing undone and byddy holly. i can't believe they managed to ruin those songs. Rivers kept rapping between parts, like 2010. come on! terrible.

also why is Josh Freese now their drummer! its like they have gone through the Epitaph portal to the 90s.

boy oh boy

Yea, all bands should break up after their first album and all musicians should have their hands cut off aged 25. Please, someone, think of the bloggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back