Weezer! (1 Viewer)

Its not if ya care if they're playing same day as Pixies im just pondering as to lack of ticket sales for the point seeing as 2,000 people have already seen them this summer and a lot of their fans also like Kings of Leon and The Pixies. Just a bit stupid of Aiken if ya ask me.Will Weezer sell 8,000 tickets hence their 10,000th ticket this summer?
As much as i love them i severely doubt it

if any of youse that are going to this are the same people that were slagging off oxegen then yis are a bunch of fickle hypocrites. if not then carry on.

nlgbbbblth said:
you going to it ramps?
nah, to be honest, i kind of had a bad time at vicar st. im not a proper fan anyway. just a passing admirer.

Anthony said:
why? did weezer play oxegen or something?
nah, there was a thread here recently where prople were slagging off oxegen cos its too corporate, too much blah blah, not indie enough etc etc blah blah bullshit.

I think most people's problem with oxegen (well mine anyway) was foremost that the line up was just crap. All the other problems with it were a close second.

ok fair enough. its just that sometimes it seems that people on here turn their punk politics mode on and off at the drop of a hat.

Anthony said:
I think most people's problem with oxegen (well mine anyway) was foremost that the line up was just crap. All the other problems with it were a close second.

I just heard the second single off the new lp,when did they forget how to be good? I can't believe they get round to playing here and the new record seems t obe rubbish

I'd say you had to be there.
Personally loving weezer2.0 (from Red album onwards). And I love that they're releasing their 3rd album in 3 years and doing all sorts of odd things. Even if there's a few stinkers on each album I don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back