Weezer! (1 Viewer)

Ah, even when Weezer are bad, I still find it kinda hard to have any problem with them. A bad Weezer album is like your best friend dating a complete dick. You may not like it, but you'll put up with it, for his/her sake.

i used to hate weezer with a passion, but that's because i had them confused with ween

or was it the other way round
/google interlude/
yeah actually it was the other way round, i hate weezer.
ween are good

Hurley really wasn't great, and the few before were hard work in places but all albums since Maladroit have had some pretty great songs. this new tune isn't bad at all.

Am attempting to listen to the new Weezer album.

the only thing I know about Ween is their prince cover. It's a good cover.

Oh no guys. Weezer are one of my favourite bands ever, and I also love Ween. The blue album is my life ;_; Way better than Pinkerton, which is also my life. I don't want any more Weezer, I'm happy with these two albums.

Maladroit is good as well imho. I have no time for Green or Black and haven't tried the rest. I hear Red is good.

Anyway, some of this is alright. Kind of sounds like Pinkerton b-sides and outtakes. Like, actual Pinkerton B-sides, Devotion and Waiting on You and Tragic Girl and stuff.

Got the new album earlier. First listen impressions:
Too safe for most part. Like a band being too careful about trying to get back to their roots and pull back in the older fans. Safe, safe, safe. Only towards the end, especially the last song, does it get interesting and fun. I look forward to getting stuck into this again later.
If you want to hear Rivers having the craic I recommend the "scott and rivers" album (in japanese) from last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back