Weezer! (3 Viewers)

P. Littbarski said:
mister, I don’t want no trouble. I just came downtown here to get some hard rock candy for my kids...
*grunt*
[tobacco spitting sound]
*walks to the front of the saloon........thinking*
{takes match out of side of barmans mouth. places in own mouth}

................"I'm sure their mama wud like some donkey piss stranger"

[cue gunfight]

(you do have a gun littbarski?)

kirstie said:
fucking manky. It just tastes of cold. Nothing else. Cold and it's packed full of horrible chemicals which make you feel like shihe the next day even if you've only had about 2 drinks. A hex on the makers of this piss poor excuse for alcohol.

dire
I felt like crap most of yesterday despite only having a few drinks and a reasonable amount of sleep

pricks

nlgbbbblth said:
dire
I felt like crap most of yesterday despite only having a few drinks and a reasonable amount of sleep

pricks
but sher dont be drinking it. i had a schmoke instead. brand new. boycotting bud is the most rewarding unamerican ativity.

Donkey OJ said:
(you do have a gun littbarski?)

all i got is this old atlatl...it's not much to look at, but get close enough and I'll doink you on yer noggin.

atlatl_branch2.jpg

kirstie said:
fucking manky. It just tastes of cold. Nothing else. Cold and it's packed full of horrible chemicals which make you feel like shihe the next day even if you've only had about 2 drinks. A hex on the makers of this piss poor excuse for alcohol.

have youse ever drank Victoria Bitter (or VB as it is known)...

it almost as bad as budweiser...i had 3 oneandahalf pint bottles of this one night and could not move my head the next morning without brining on a major pounding headache.

avoid at all costs.

buck-a-fucking-roo! you hear me?
donkey-kick.jpg

i realise i may be leaving my genitalia open to a whack of your whatever it is. but if i make contact you'll need a new chest. and possibly some dental reconstruction. now git on home and i'll get mr olson to fedex your kids their rock candy. unnerstan?

noooo? I've heard of it but it has not passed my lips, no.

I have come to the conclusion over the past week that the only people who like budweiser are people who don't like the taste of lager - because it has no taste.

I would have given my left leg for a pint of millers at a bud rising gig. I'd have paid in euros and all.

nlgbbbblth said:
the choices were appalling,
I normally drink Millers :D - so Bud was closest

yet so far away

well it's 16 euros to look at it, if you want to leave your coat on it that'll be another 9 euros, and if you intend to dance with it, then you'll be handing me another 12 euros please.
Donkey OJ said:
approximately what is the value of your left leg in euros? ball park.

kirstie said:
well it's 16 euros to look at it, if you want to leave your coat on it that'll be another 9 euros, and if you intend to dance with it, then you'll be handing me another 12 euros please.
i fold. waaaaayy outta my league. if you got planning permission on it you'd be made up.

P. Littbarski said:
have youse ever drank Victoria Bitter (or VB as it is known)...

it almost as bad as budweiser...i had 3 oneandahalf pint bottles of this one night and could not move my head the next morning without brining on a major pounding headache.

I used to live on VB in Oztralia...it does indeed pack a punch the morning after.

But nothing like the hangover from Chang beer...oh jeebus, no! I think it says 6% on the label, but I've heard that it actually varies between 6 and 12%...sure those Thai cowboys hardly give a shite about quality control.

Anthony said:
haha, so Pat is out of pocket too with his fuck up during Hash Pipe. That system sounds deadly. It's so the way forward for the mound.

You'll end up really broke then.

I thought it was good, liked the fact that Brian got to sing Getchoo and do a solo (beverly hills- wow!)..I would've enjoyed the gig if there weren't as many people who once they heard a loud guitar started going spastic and flailing their elbows about. Got elbowed in the chin and felt pretty knocked out during Hashpipe so I had to go outside. Still though I thought Say it ain't so, Undone (noticed alot of pinkerton fanatics scowling a bit during this song), Photograph and In the garage were fucking brilliant and they were very tight. Couldn't appreciate Island In The Sun as I was wedged in a tide of bodies pushing from left to right. Sound was good, very clear though I thought that Pinkerton tunes like Tired of Sex would've benefited from a bit more fuzztastic heaviness, they weren't loud enough I thought. And the new album songs sounded far better live too. The "wilson" and "brian" chants were brilliant, and I thought that it was only Rivers who lacked any kind of stage presence. The Subways were very samey and were playing up the rocking out image a bit too much. Most irritating bit of their set - the guitarist almost duckwalking to the Zoo magazine bassist and facing her for about 4 seconds, then returning to concentrating on his Stooges/Nirvana-ry riffology. Second most irritating moment - eejit ape-like Dubliner prouncing "drop D, here, drop D" when the Subways singer changed his guitar. Fair play!

Overall - 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back