Water Charges (2 Viewers)

i'm signing out now before i go feckin' mad anyway. you can continue the argument by referring back to the same thing i've been saying for several pages.

Do you have to treat that water before drinking?

I'd love to do something like this.

No we don't at all. It is not uncommon really I would think there are allot of houses in the country with there own well which I feel maybe makes it unfair then to charge those with some kind of community water the only thing is a bill to power the pump but it is really not that much.

I would think water can clean itself naturally in allot of ways especially if it travels down and back up the soil. I remember being in the Leixlip water treatment plant and they let all this green stuff grow in the water because it cleans it (maybe they produce some power there as well) I suppose the quality of water can be generally questionable.

the edenmore group are taking quite a pounding on this post

feel free to pile on

they 'removed' me so i 'can't come back'...after i'd already left

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that Paul Murphy is an odious cunt isn't he.

he's done so much harm to his own cause that its nearly laughable at this stage to consider that this 'cause' was the sole reason he got elected.

I'd imagine he won't come within an asses roar of a seat in the next election.

that Paul Murphy is an odious cunt isn't he.

he's done so much harm to his own cause that its nearly laughable at this stage to consider that this 'cause' was the sole reason he got elected.

I'd imagine he won't come within an asses roar of a seat in the next election.

Is this the protesting Michael D thing?

Also is the Colaiste Eoin that protest happened at the same one that banned the anti-homophobic bullying talk? Because that's a week of really weird publicity if that's the case.

I dunno, what has Paul Murphy actually done that's so bad? Not played the usual politics game? Stood up for peoples right to protest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back