Water Charges (1 Viewer)

care to share? i once exchanged one or two emails with bertie after he stepped down as taoiseach. if it wasn't him, it was someone pretending to be him, down to the multiple spelling errors.

It was about seeing riot cops late on Saturday night wearing no form of ID, like a number on their epaulettes and how unwelcome that is to see in a supposed democracy.

I've written to my TD's quite a bit in the past couple of years, mostly about abortion stuff, as I am apparently aging into being a bit of a crank. The local junior FGer is surprisingly pro-choice on the subject, I don't know how much but beyond X anyway.

It was about seeing riot cops late on Saturday night wearing no form of ID, like a number on their epaulettes and how unwelcome that is to see in a supposed democracy.

I've written to my TD's quite a bit in the past couple of years, mostly about abortion stuff, as I am apparently aging into being a bit of a crank. The local junior FGer is surprisingly pro-choice on the subject, I don't know how much but beyond X anyway.

Oh, man. The lists you're on.

I'm suddenly in favour of Irish Water and privatisation...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pretty sure this guy went to school with me.

I know one of these guys

is there radio coverage anywhere at the moment? i'm listening to radio 1 and it's only ronan collins playing fucking shite music

Leo Varadkar just said that compared to other things on his plate, such as elder abuse in institutions, people have some cheek protesting about paying a measly 3 quid a week

The rest of the studio guest put him in his place though

He's a cunt of the highest order

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back